SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Arrestee has "Crime Pays" Facial Tattoo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arrestee has "Crime Pays" Facial Tattoo Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
As many of you correctly guessed by the title, meth was involved
quote:
Man with ‘CRIME PAYS’ tattoo on forehead arrested after police chase

By Kenneth Garger

February 18, 2020 | 12:32am

He may have to go into retirement.

For the second time since December, an Indiana man with the words “Crime Pays” tattooed on his forehead was arrested after leading cops on a car chase, according to WTWO.

Donald Murray, 38, was busted Monday after leading officers from the Terre Haute Police Department on a short pursuit through several Indiana streets, the report said.

He was charged with resisting law enforcement, possession of methamphetamine, and auto theft.

Murray was featured on an episode of the TV show “Live PD” in late November fleeing from cops who spotted him driving without lights.

Police said Murray drove the car into a tree before running away on foot. He left behind a passenger who told authorities that he didn’t know his name.

He was also arrested in December and charged with criminal recklessness and resisting law enforcement, WTWO reported.

He was released from jail on Jan. 14.
High speed pursuit video on Twitter

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Give him credit for correct spelling.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^
Give him credit for correct spelling.
I give the tattoo "artist" credit for the correct spelling

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I’ll give him this, at least he’s consistent.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
....and congratulations on placing first in the which dirt-bag do I shoot first competition.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adobesig:
....and congratulations on placing first in the which dirt-bag do I shoot first competition.

That is funny right there. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Bet his momma so proud of him. Roll Eyes

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just in case there's any doubt about who should be arrested, I've placed a sign on my forehead to steer law enforcement in the right direction.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That's freakin' genius right there, that is.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

He's been ... instutionalized.

That's not a look of disdain, it's relief he's headed back to prison.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

Prison walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. After long enough, you get so you depend on 'em.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he thought "What tattoo can I get, that would make me immediately identifiable to police if someone sees me screw up.... And where could I put it...."

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
As many of you correctly guessed by the title, meth was involved
quote:
Man with ‘CRIME PAYS’ tattoo on forehead arrested after police chase

By Kenneth Garger

February 18, 2020 | 12:32am

He may have to go into retirement.

For the second time since December, an Indiana man with the words “Crime Pays” tattooed on his forehead was arrested after leading cops on a car chase, according to WTWO.

Donald Murray, 38, was busted Monday after leading officers from the Terre Haute Police Department on a short pursuit through several Indiana streets, the report said.

He was charged with resisting law enforcement, possession of methamphetamine, and auto theft.

Murray was featured on an episode of the TV show “Live PD” in late November fleeing from cops who spotted him driving without lights.

Police said Murray drove the car into a tree before running away on foot. He left behind a passenger who told authorities that he didn’t know his name.

He was also arrested in December and charged with criminal recklessness and resisting law enforcement, WTWO reported.

He was released from jail on Jan. 14.
High speed pursuit video on Twitter
. His eyes alone tell theirs nothing going on upstairs.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

Prison walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. After long enough, you get so you depend on 'em.

Great movie!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a dumbass, if he doesn't OD and manages to get clean he'll have a hell of time explaining that tattoo when he's looking for a real job.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I saw a guy in the gym locker room a few years ago with a giant "COPS LIE" decal on his helmet. Outside in the bike parking area his motorcycle looked like it was just screaming out to be stopped - no mirrors, cracked headlight, straight pipe instead of muffler. Life is hard on stupid people.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How to guarantee yourself an unsuccessful life.

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
He may want to consider putting a slash through the text before his next court appearance.

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post