SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Legion Leather Wing OWB Holster for 229 -- V-Tail is the winner
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Legion Leather Wing OWB Holster for 229 -- V-Tail is the winner Login/Join 
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted
https://www.sigsauer.com/store...wb-holster-p229.html

Seems to be a lot of good will going around on the forum. Makes me proud to be a member so I would like to offer a karma. This is a beautiful holster for the Sig 229 Legion. I think it may fit other 229's as well. I will be away for the week on family vacation and will draw a name when I return on or about Feb 26th. Post count doesn't matter, you just have to be a member prior to this karma. Good Luck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dave7378,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5935 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
ok sign me up. my 229 needs a new holster. thanks

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4590 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool I'll be in for it please.

Posts: 1771 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
My 229 would love a new holster

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1116 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in thanks.

Posts: 376 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.sigsauer.com/store...wb-holster-p229.html
Nice. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31383 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Thanks, please include me. Have a great vacation.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thank you for your generosity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2430 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool, count me in.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Please consider me.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. Please count me in.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
My 229 legion would love a new holster. Please include me also

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
My Legion would be very comfy in that, in please

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 702 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please count me in.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Great karma. Please include me. Thanks

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5716 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Would love the opportunity to enter your most generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1992 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Great gift. Please count me in. Thanks

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 881 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, my P229 would love a new holster. Thank you!

Posts: 764 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
My new 229 Combat would love that! Thank you!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5307 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. Please include me.

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 245 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post