SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Louisiana woman who went viral for using Gorilla Glue adhesive in hair ends up in hospital NEWS by: Stacie Richard
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Louisiana woman who went viral for using Gorilla Glue adhesive in hair ends up in hospital NEWS by: Stacie Richard Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Here is another level of stupid.

Haircut for a suicide bomber who wants to go out in style?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I thought that I had seen some stupid shit in my 84 years, but it seems that there are no limits.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30729 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Proves Einstein's theorm: There are only two things that are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I don't know about Tessica Brown, but I'm picking up a tube my next trip to Home Depot. (Actually, I do know about Tessica Brown.)

Posts: 6510 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Well there you have it. Gorilla glue is stronger than industrial strength stupid.......I wonder if is stronger than blunt force trauma.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29727 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Now that it is impregnated with industrial adhesive, 'just shaving her head' won't be quite as simple as it sounds.

Indeed. Here's what this stupid bimbo did:

She wanted it to stay put. She got her wish. That hair is affixed to her scalp and ain't goin' nowhere. I doubt it could even be shaved off. God only knows what's going to happen when it tries to grow out. She's well and truly screwed.

What a moron.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
You're right. After now seeing the photos, simply shaving her head isn't an easy fix.

Stupid hurts, and this woman is now getting a hard lesson in that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30431 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
< Aussie accent >
Gorilla Glue. A thousand and one uses. Now a thousand and two.

<Elwood Blues voice>
This is Gorilla Glue. Strong stuff.

Who remembers that line from the movie FX (or maybe FX2), about Super Glue?

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Serious question. What has happened in our society that has seemingly either completely dumbed down a portion of it or allowed that portion to flourish.

When I was growing up I was never TOLD don’t eat Tide Pods, don’t glue your hair into place, don’t stick your tongue in an electrical socket etc. etc. etc. These are all things I just sort of “figured out” Roll Eyes on my own if you will. I never felt like I needed a class or seminar or product instructions to hold my hand through this “complex” Roll Eyes stuff

So what the hell is going on????

I guess the upside is at least her hair looks pretty good so she’s at least got that going. Frown

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7695 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post