SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I need a very slim rolling or sliding type platform for a kitchen appliance SUCCESS! Update on page 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a very slim rolling or sliding type platform for a kitchen appliance SUCCESS! Update on page 2 Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I ordered the rolling appliance platform from BB&B. Had a 20% off coupon too so with free shipping it was only about $39. Good reviews too.

The arthritis is setting into Mrs. BRL's hands and I've been missing the fresh baked bread she had me spoiled with. I'm hoping we can put this thing to work now and get back to a high carb diet!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyanide357:
Would this work?

Bed Bath and Beyond Link

UPDATE: The Rolling Platform from Bed Bath and Beyond is a perfect solution. Though the location for us to store it is not ideal, it is stored further down the counter than we would like and requires it to be pulled out and then turned, we are able to pull it out and turn it with relative ease despite it not being on casters that turn.

It’s very low profile, very stable when lowered and as a bonus the silver/gray color is a very close match to the color of our Kitchen Aid mixer.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the review. May have to pick one of these up for our Kitchen Aid mixer. We keep ours tucked away & have to slide it out to use it, this could be a good solution.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15333 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post