SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My grandfather died today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My grandfather died today Login/Join 
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
He outlived both of his wives and had a big family and he loved and was loved dearly by everyone.

If I remember right he went to agricultural school before his military service and after the war went to work for a big chicken farm where he worked for many decades, he helped develop a chicken breed but I’m having trouble remembering the breed. He loved playing golf and he loved the Red Sox.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Sir.

Your grandfather was a true hero.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great American hero. It saddens me to hear of his passing.

Posts: 7557 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences for your huge loss. He must have had quite a few stories to tell.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear this.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post