SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Flagpoles That Don’t Tangle Up The Flags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flagpoles That Don’t Tangle Up The Flags Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Don’t they make a special kind of flagpole (the kind that you attach to a porch) that keeps your flag from getting all tangled and wrapped around itself?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I have used ones like this with good luck.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00SA2A7R6/

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine at Lowes, around $20.00. The swivels stop the flags from wrapping around the pole.

I've also seen them at Home Depot & Wallyworld.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
The poles with sections that rotate are much better that those that rely on swivels. I've got an 8' one that is super strong (I'm using a fairly good-sized flag) but I paid $200 for it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post