SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unfeasible Border Crisis Solution
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unfeasible Border Crisis Solution Login/Join 
posted
Never happen but simple solution to border situation. According to information available, we provide Mexico with a minimum of $400 million every year. We email the President of Mexico, that unless they build a wall, checkpoint or some other barrier, at least ten miles south of our border, in the next 30 days and deal with these people , while in their country, the next check they receive will be for $39.95 .

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Great idea, but I’d change the unless to “there will be no next check.”

Posts: 6926 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
$39.95 in Pesos, not Uncle Sugar Dollars.

Posts: 11864 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Catapults..... I say catapults aimed south.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38004 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Catapults..... I say catapults aimed south.

Oh, like a 'return to sender'?

Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post