SIGforum
Scambaiter hacks into scammers CCTV and intervenes in their criminal activity

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9070074884

January 14, 2022, 05:46 AM
parabellum
Scambaiter hacks into scammers CCTV and intervenes in their criminal activity
Great work. Any time and any way these crooks are stopped and get the tables turned on them in the bargain is a cause for celebration.

If I could, I'd wood-chipper every last one of these lowlife motherfuckers. Mad Scum of the earth. Pure trash.

Enjoy

Here's a great one, The guy speaks Hindi and curses out the scammer in his own language.

"You're not even a two rupee person" and "I'll stick a broom in your ass and make you look like a peacock." That's a new one. Big Grin

Great stuff. This is why I block every registration attempt from India or Pakistan. Land of the scammers.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
January 14, 2022, 07:27 AM
Krazeehorse
Fargo 'em.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.
January 14, 2022, 08:27 AM
Voshterkoff
I love these videos. I will vote for whatever presidential candidate proposes economic sanctions on India until they get this crap under control.
January 14, 2022, 09:26 AM
tatortodd
2 days ago, I posted the update to the Porch Pirate Glitter bomb . In it, I posted a video to Mark Rober teaming up with 2 YouTubers after getting fed up with the scammers calling the cell phones in his glitter bomb. They glittered and fart sprayed one of the scammer supervisors and then sicked law enforcement on them.

However, I didn't post the videos of the 2 anti-scammer YouTubers he linked up with. It's really pretty fascinating how they scam people into overnighting boxes of cash, and then the whole network of AirBnB dead drops, mules, supervisors, and call centers.

YouTube partner #1 - Jim Browning. He backtraces the scammers, hacks them, and for the win scams them.

YouTube partner #2 - Scammer Payback. Helped prevent 2 senior citizens from losing the boxes of money the sent, replaces one with the glitter bomb, and involves law enforcement.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
January 14, 2022, 09:30 AM
SIGnified
Pirogi! Big Grin

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
January 14, 2022, 01:44 PM
nhtagmember
The solution is a drone strike.
January 14, 2022, 01:59 PM
AKSuperDually
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
The solution is a drone strike.

I agree. Attacks on citizens of our country are acts of war as far as I'm concerned, and we should be taking out individuals who do this if their country won't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com