SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can anyone chime in on Sig Juliet 4 magnifier
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone chime in on Sig Juliet 4 magnifier Login/Join 
Picture of gas226
posted
I'm on the fence for a Sig Juliet 4 Magnifier, anyone have any first hand experience with them. I can get the holosun 3x or the Juliet 4 (used but like new) for almost the same price.

Thanks,

Gabriel

Posts: 432 | Location: Miami | Registered: August 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
I have one paired with a Romeo 4. It’s a good magnifier. I have no complaints. Glass is clear. Snaps in and out of the way smooth and nicely. Seems robust and sturdy.

Chris

Posts: 1698 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmparrish:
I have one paired with a Romeo 4. It’s a good magnifier. I have no complaints. Glass is clear. Snaps in and out of the way smooth and nicely. Seems robust and sturdy.

Chris

I have one as well and agree

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6740 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gas226
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply! How is the eye relief. Do you have to get super close like a scope or a bit more generous?

Posts: 432 | Location: Miami | Registered: August 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gas226:
Thanks for the reply! How is the eye relief. Do you have to get super close like a scope or a bit more generous?

Eye relief is roughly the same as a scope.

Posts: 1698 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gas226:

I think it is a bit more generous than a scope. It's not an issue for me at all.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6740 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post