SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Police intercept pedophile, kill him a lot
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police intercept pedophile, kill him a lot Login/Join 
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Don’t like where the muzzle is pointing after the officer in clip #2 reloads.

Other than that, pretty good days work I’d say.

0:01

Posts: 4213 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Pulling a fire arm and discharging it when suddenly confronted with uniformed law enforcement rarely ends well.

Regardless of what he might have done prior, that decision initiated everything that followed. At that point everything else was moot.

Agreed. The second you pull a piece on a LEO, all bets are off period, regardless of the technical and legal details. You pull it against LEOs, and you get ventilated, you get what you deserve. He saw those blue uniforms and badges before he pulled it. That was an impressive LEO response, you can tell those officers were seasoned and well trained. I'm not an LEO but that looked like outstanding work from those guys, given the circumstances and how fast that went down.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8696 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another happy ending.

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I just realized where this is. SEATAC Double Tree in the Tukwila neighborhood. Just a mile or so from the airport.

Yup, stayed there. I was going to say looks like an Embassy Suites but, DoubleTree is another atrium-oriented hotel.

Posts: 14658 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I'm a criminal defense lawyer and I'd defend all those cops pro bono, seriously he knew what he went there for. Second if you're a pedophile vigilante, I'd bet you're hyper focused... the dark clothes, big belts, badges, patches, and loud commands; not coming from somebody planning a sneak attack. Seriously how any member of "Para's House" finds this problematic should seek Psychiatric help.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
The first officer was quick with no hesitation.

Did he have a plan and execute it perfectly, or was it shit house luck he overpowered and disarmed a much smaller and older man?

Muscle memory from a considerable amount of training would be my guess.

His partner was no slouch either, moving for a clear line of site at the pedo before opening fire.

I’m good with the “killified” ending.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
link with all 3 bodycams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ttlePoliceDepartment

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
The first officer was quick with no hesitation.

Did he have a plan and execute it perfectly, or was it shit house luck he overpowered and disarmed a much smaller and older man?

A good cop is always watching the hands.
Most guys working these types of task forces-investigations have a good idea of what kind of reaction to anticipate.

Posts: 14658 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I remember very distinctly a lecture during my second year of med school from a psychiatrist with 30+ years of experience, one of his opening remarks was "this will not be a popular statement, but in all of my years of treating those with mental illness, there are some that cannot be cured and that need to die in order to stop them from doing evil deeds."

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by x0225095:

You realize this isn't a range with a 180 degree "muzzle safe" rule right?

This was a real world 360 degree scenario...there is no "safe direction" to point the muzzle

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14186 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
I’ll be the first to admit that cops today can overstep quite a bit.

Care to elaborate on that statement?

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1309 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It appears to me the officer who fired first tips his muzzle up to reload. The levels between floors are concrete in most hotels so IMHO that was a safe option.

I'm more curious about officer #1, the one who initially grabbed the gun and retreated back to the corner. He's seen favoring and checking his leg and I wonder if he caught an initial round that went through the suspect from the first officer that fired. The "help the officer" makes me wonder if he was hit.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37983 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
What my military training (shit the older guys said) back in the 70's taught me- "When the shit show starts, everyone is gonna get some shit on them. Be prepared, don't be surprised. You should have taken that last drink and slept with that ugly girl you were with..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43908 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Shot the guy with his own gun. A+

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
When the cop opened the door I fully expected Biden to be standing there.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:
Originally posted by x0225095:

You realize this isn't a range with a 180 degree "muzzle safe" rule right?

This was a real world 360 degree scenario...there is no "safe direction" to point the muzzle

It’s ok to be ignorant. But don’t be stupid.

0:01

Posts: 4213 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

*whistle*

Injection of politics into apolitical thread.

15 yards. Repeat the down.

Posts: 32525 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Everyone’s path to holiness is different.

What you see in this clip is a fast track.

He’s holey now. Cool

Posts: 10759 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

*whistle*

Injection of politics into apolitical thread.

15 yards. Repeat the down.

Biden is a pedophile by nature first. He just chose to be a politician as well.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:

Biden is a pedophile by nature first. He just chose to be a politician as well.

Stop. Just stop.

Posts: 6351 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Also, in regards to him possibly being there for another reason and not recognizing the cops. Not only does he already have his hand on the gun, draw it, and fire off a shot. He also struggles with the first officer for a few seconds before being shot by the other. I'd think it would be enough time to realize what's going on.

Posts: 6351 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post