SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Police intercept pedophile, kill him a lot
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police intercept pedophile, kill him a lot Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That's a permanent solution to a permanent problem as I don't believe pedophiles can be rehabilitated. More justice served in 19 seconds than the courts could ever serve.

Posts: 13132 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
Did he start to smoke at the end of clip? Or was that a lithium battery after getting struck by a bullet?

Probably, or it was his evil soul leaving his body, already burning on his way to Hell (Of course, he might not be the bad guy, even though his first response was to pull a pistol on uniform police officers who identified themselves...kind of a clue that he was a bad person Wink ). Usually these types of investigations involve specific sex toys and things that are mentioned in the prior text messages/emails/etc., which is great evidence if the scumbag shows up with the condoms, sex toys, and other items he said he was bringing.

Posts: 3938 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I agree the guy needed to die. But maybe he wasn't the bad guy after all. How did the cops know he was the bad guy? They're pieces of trash too. They really don't need to be sucking the taxpayers funds. At least fire them and take away the guns.

Dude, are you fucking high or drunk?

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1309 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I agree the guy needed to die. But maybe he wasn't the bad guy after all. How did the cops know he was the bad guy? They're pieces of trash too. They really don't need to be sucking the taxpayers funds. At least fire them and take away the guns.

Dude, are you fucking high or drunk?

It is 4/20.

Posts: 5074 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Seattle should sue his estate to recoup the ammo cost.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23288 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worst date . . EVER!

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54661 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
That's a permanent solution to a permanent problem as I don't believe pedophiles can be rehabilitated. More justice served in 19 seconds than the courts could ever serve.

Truer words never written. Pedos don't go straight and our ridiculous system doesn't even try. They need to be killed or castrated.

Posts: 3543 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
rburg probably thinks he wasn't a bad guy, because he wasn't a pedophile but just a minor attracted person. Yeah, that's it.

Q

Posts: 26424 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn’t have asked for better outcome

Posts: 458 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
rburg probably thinks he wasn't a bad guy, because he wasn't a pedophile but just a minor attracted person. Yeah, that's it.

I took it as sarcasm. I could be wrong.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15250 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It could be. But the man is well known to have posted many wacky things. So, members are right to rebuke him with this latest statement.

Q

Posts: 26424 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
gotta like the reload on camera 2.

Just calmly reloads just in case.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

good shooting.

we sort of teach this, after firing any number of shots, if there is a lull, do a quick reload just in case and toss the partially spent mag back in the pouch.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That'll learn him.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'm certainly not going to go as far as rburg did in that direction (and I do hope it was an attempt at sarcasm), but the incident certainly does raise a few questions, like "was he really going to meet two children, or two adults posing as children?" I know it is a common tactic for an actual adult to lure in a pedo by pretending to be underage, but it comes way too close to entrapment for my taste. I'll admit I don't have a better way to smoke out these sickos, but when we start persecuting people for thought crimes, where does it end?

He pulled his gun on a cop, and got what he deserved. If he was, in fact, a pedophile, even if he did not actually "do something" that caused harm to a child. I cannot be unhappy about how it turned out. But, his mental state, and intentions are far from proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

Of course he was a pedophile, simple logic demands this conclusion. But does being mentally ill mean you should be deprived of your inalienable rights? Even, or especially when thoughts and intended actions are so abhorrent?

Posts: 6490 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I've known rburg for a very long time, both on this board and even more on the old S&W forum.
I suspect that his post was intended to be sarcasm/irony even though it didn't quite make it across the line.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

good shooting.

Yep. Tactical Reload. Good training.

we sort of teach this, after firing any number of shots, if there is a lull, do a quick reload just in case and toss the partially spent mag back in the pouch.

Posts: 4064 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Killified.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34126 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
But did Han shoot first? Wink

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16368 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
How many shots does it take to kill a pedo? Not enough.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3972 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post