SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    sesame, dill, rye,poppy seeds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sesame, dill, rye,poppy seeds Login/Join 
posted
the sooner some super human intellect from an Ivy league college finds away to make them all the size of lima beans,

the sooner we can tell the people at Glide dental floss to go kick rocks and spit.

this business of 35 minutes to eat a meal and 20 minutes to clean out all the stuck seeds was old 5 years ago.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54667 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Buy a WaterPik?

Posts: 6490 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
It’s the red pepper flakes that get me. And I add red pepper flakes to a lot.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
go kick rocks and spit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is this an Iowa expression?? I had never heard this before and I have lived in the rural Midwest among other places. Seems politer than the urban version of "Get screwed".

Posts: 17251 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Kick rocks seems to be a Minnesota thing. I hear it up here and the Dakotas.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5153 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard it first, in AZ.

from a cowboy from montana

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54667 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post