SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kids say the darndest things!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kids say the darndest things! Login/Join 
posted
Papaw, you have hair in your nose! LOL

Posts: 1324 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Art Linkletter would be proud!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16505 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Don’t let them look in your ears.

Posts: 27149 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Don’t let them look in your ears.
If they can even find them behind the bushes!

Posts: 6740 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Yes I do... always had it but it flipped over... used to be coming out the top of my head.

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4172 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I was cutting my sons hair when he was little and he was asking about hair color.
Fair haired is blonde like him, brown is brunette, red hair is crazy and such.
He looked at me and said, yours is old hair like gramma's.
Distinguished, not old.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine went to dinner with his sister, a single parent of a little boy.
At the restaurant the little guy had to go potty and his uncle took him to the men’s room.
After both doing their business they started to return to the table.
The little guy, in a loud voice, announced to the restaurant that “Uncle Mike peed in the sink.”
He had never been in a men’s room and seen a urinal.

Posts: 325 | Location: S/W Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Smile Smile

Art to little girl: Do you know how to spell banana?

Little girl: Yes, but I don’t know when to stop.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9410 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little girl at church was tellng me about how we'll all get perfect bodies when we go to heaven. I agreed, saying my broken pinkie finger wouldn't hurt anymore. She said, "And you'll be thin and have all your hair back."

Posts: 1323 | Location: Gainesville, VA | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's funny!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19992 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was giving piggy-back rides to the granddaughter when she suddenly exclaimed, "Granddaddy, have you been cutting your hair!?" Knowing she had spotted my "solar panel", I explained that God and Mother Nature were giving me haircuts. She frowned hard and then replied, "Well, you had better tell them to stop it - or you are gonna be BALD-HEADED!"

(I should have listened to her - she was right!)

Posts: 1663 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I flipped thru the channels at my daughter's house, 6 year old Theo chirps up when a bikini clad woman appears on screen. "Mama! Grandpa's watching something inappropriate!" Little snitch.

Posts: 17245 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I was taking my 8-year-old grandson for ice cream the other day when he announced for me and anyone within 100 feet that "Grandma is a Boomer!"

When I regained my composure, I asked "What about me?" (I'm a year older than my wife).

He says "No. Not you". I guess with ice cream on the line, he wasn't going to take any chances. Big Grin

Posts: 6557 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
My 4 year old grandson Theo caught his second, third, and fourth fish today. He repeated "I love fishing with you grandpa" multiple times. Then he said something no other fisherman ever said as he pulls his bait from near about a four pound bass: "That fish is too heavy"

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
I was taking my 8-year-old grandson for ice cream the other day when he announced for me and anyone within 100 feet that "Grandma is a Boomer!"

When I regained my composure, I asked "What about me?" (I'm a year older than my wife).

He says "No. Not you". I guess with ice cream on the line, he wasn't going to take any chances. Big Grin

Ha ! For the win.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8906 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post