SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) ***
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) *** Login/Join 
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Using the search function to find your answer.
Some searches will fail because the threads got old and dropped off.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Evolution of Sig Sauer and
Evolution of primates to man.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Search for Knowledge
School of Life

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lbaker45,

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
The love of quality firearms.
More specifically, the love (Latin translation of love) for quality.
Possibly more specifically, your (Q, Oriential Redneck’s) appreciation of quality, or quality firearms.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
The importance of SIGforum to many,
The importance of SIGforum to one. Q

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
The highest level of SIGness is achieved through and because of Para.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6318 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Sigforum: Quality Firearms, Quality Discussion

or simply: Quality Firearms, Quality Discussion

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aiming and hitting the bullseye (when logging in)?

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Being an active member of the forum and the posts you make. (Post counts)

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Making positive contributions to the community.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Growth/Learning/Understanding.

Positivity.

Being productive.

Being quality people, adding quality discussion, to the highest quality forum on the net.

SigForum Perfection Wink

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Internet connection

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Connection to the server

Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
We get logged in. We see welcome (user name) you are logged in.

posted Hide Post
Being on the greatest gun forum on the internet.

Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
At the bottom of the Sigforum main page, it says how many are online now, your user name will be listed but only if you are logged in. Everytime you open the forum, you start at the main page.

I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Personal enlightenment, grace, fulfillment. This forum is a community, a family even.

I'm failing on this journey as the third thread continues to elude me despite the many paths I have tried, yet I continue until my time is up.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting a deeper understanding of Sig Sauer pistols through others.

Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Part One is the "Enter" button
Part Two is "Being on Target" once you log in.

Even the noobs get to be on target if they log in

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
In light of the recent clues: we all start at the same spot when we log on to sigforum. We have to come through the home screen. And once we do, we're all equal here as far as the information that is available to us and the information we are able to impart to others. Just because someone has a low post count does not mean they aren't a wealth of knowledge.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10492 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post