SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for defamation
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for defamation Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Heh, heh…

“Tulsi Gabbard is suing Hillary Clinton for at least $100 million in defamation damages after Clinton indicated she thinks the Hawaii congresswoman is a Russian plant in the 2020 presidential race.

'Rep. Gabbard must defend her good name,' the congresswoman's lawyer said in a statement on Wednesday.

The complaint argues Gabbard has proven her loyalty to America through her military service in the Army National Guard, charges Clinton with hurting Gabbard's presidential bid, and outlines Gabbard's belief Clinton made the comments in retaliation for Gabbard endorsing Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democratic primary.

'In February 2016, Tulsi believed the best Democratic presidential candidate for our country was Senator Bernie Sanders. She also knew that Clinton had a stranglehold over the Democratic party and that crossing Clinton (who considered herself the “inevitable nominee”) could mean the end of her own political career. Yet Tulsi put the country before herself, and she publicly endorsed Senator Sanders, becoming the most prominent politician to do so at the time,' the complaint reads.

'Clinton - a cutthroat politician by any account - has never forgotten this perceived slight. And in October 2019, she sought retribution by lying, publicly and loudly, about Tulsi Gabbard,' it adds…”

https://mol.im/a/7916387

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Hope Tulsi doesn't accidentally commit suicide.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5716 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I think this is a win/win!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Of course this will be dismissed.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Of course this will be dismissed.

Yes, it's a long shot to say the least. But good for her nonetheless.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, it's a long shot to say the least. But good for her nonetheless.

Anything that helps shed the light of truth on the Hildebeast is good for America.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
We can only hope HRC dies from 1000 cuts.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3870 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Hitlery deserves more embarrassment and heartache in her life. She has certainly been good at dishing it out, now it’s her turn to take it.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Ballsy move. Tulsi better hope she doesn’t drown while surfing.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
This is the good kind of “Blue on Blue”.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

In case you're unsure, that's fake.

But it would actually be a good idea for any Hillary Clinton critic to offer that disclaimer.
Epstein did not, and then, soon after, he did not kill himself.

http://ace.mu.nu/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Both are trying to keep their names in the news but I like that Hillary is being called for the liar that she is by another Democrat.
I'm thinking it's more likely now that Hillary is stupid enough to try it one more time. She seems to be getting her face in front of the camera anyway she can lately.
The Democrats don't have much to loose at this point with zero credible candidates in the stable.

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
As Adam Carolla puts it Hillary has fuck me money, and she's inside the gated community. Tulsi doesn't have that kind of money, and is outside the gated community. This will go nowhere fast.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
It's funny because, of all the Democrats running, Gabbard had the best chance against Trump in the general election. Yet the DNC collectively turned its guns on her.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
As Adam Carolla puts it Hillary has fuck me money, and she's inside the gated community. Tulsi doesn't have that kind of money, and is outside the gated community. This will go nowhere fast.

Somehow I don't think Tulsi's going to find it impossible to obtain legal counsel that's competent, willing to stick it out, and slavering to go after Hill's bank account.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Someone should sue her for livin'.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:

Somehow I don't think Tulsi's going to find it impossible to obtain legal counsel that's competent, willing to stick it out, and slavering to go after Hill's bank account.
Yeah she just needs to have lawyers who are looking to make a name for themselves.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
OR there will be an out of court settlement, followed by a terrible and tragic accident.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I have never been so tempted to make note of some of the predictions in this thread for future reference (and then probably get myself tarred and feathered and run out on a rail).

We could start another whole “trite expressions” thread with this motherlode. Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47678 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Couldn’t happen to a nicer Hag! I hope it is burdensome in the extreme.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post