SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remembering my son
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remembering my son Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bless you and your family.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Rest Easy Doc. You made a difference in many lives.

Posts: 266 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences to your family.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
thoughts and prayers sent your way....June 29th would have been our Kimberly"s 42nd birthday................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2001 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
May his memory be a blessing

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am thinking of you and your family.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
You are in my thoughts.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to ou and you family in this difficult time.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Keeping you in my prayers.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post