SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Superpowers: edit: Winners chosen 1st post
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Superpowers: edit: Winners chosen 1st post Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Oh, I've spent many hours on car rides debating this...in order of acquisition:

1) The ability to manipulate time and it's effects. I could reverse time, freeze it, travel forward, and reverse or stop aging. With unlimited time, I could learn every thing and practice every skill now known or will be known.

2) The ability to teleport vast distances. So that I could never be captured and be made prisoner.

3) Immortality and invulnerability, so that I couldn't accidentally die, be killed, or injured. Together with time freeze and teleportation, I could travel the stars, and

4) The ability to create, manipulate and implant memories into others, including animals and other beings. I could bridge language and understanding barriers with aliens, create wonderous and joyful memories for loved ones, torment villains into oblivion, and command fealty.

With the above 4 powers, I would become the benevolent dictator this world needs.

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
Winners chosen. see 1st post.

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Email sent Smile

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dan,

E-mail sent.

Thank you for the Karma gift!

Best regards,

Rob

Posts: 3493 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post