SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seinfeld refuses hug. My favorite video of the year.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seinfeld refuses hug. My favorite video of the year. Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:
Seinfeld has F U money. He doesn't have to do shit including hugging a so-so pop artist.
Agreed.

On a later interview he explained that the first interaction two people have isn't a hug. Say hello, shake hands maybe. But not hug.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
^^^^She's a very rich celebrity too, but Seinfeld did not know who she is, hence strange to him.

I have no idea who she is, but a note on the web said her net worth went from $40 million to $500K in three years. No idea if that is true, but Seinfeld has an estimated net worth of $870 million.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
^^^^She's a very rich celebrity too, but Seinfeld did not know who she is, hence strange to him.

I have no idea who she is, but a note on the web said her net worth went from $40 million to $500K in three years. No idea if that is true, but Seinfeld has an estimated net worth of $870 million.

Says here (celebritynetworth.com) she was in a years-long legal battle with her record label and management company, which she ultimately lost. Lots of legal fees, the obvious obstacles to make records for them, plus she claimed they with held royalties = a fortune lost.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post