SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seinfeld refuses hug. My favorite video of the year.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seinfeld refuses hug. My favorite video of the year. Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
I am also a non-hugger and I hate when people keep attempting the hug after you refuse.

Posts: 45538 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Saw this the other day. Hilarious.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Man/guy/bro-hugs > No.
Girlhugs > yes. Smile

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Reminded me of the Seinfeld "Kiss Hello" episode when Jerry got fed up with it and refused any more kiss hellos.

And I just noticed that the girl was Kesha. I'd hug her.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
In these days when some women cry "sexual assault!" over the way a man looks at them, I was glad to see this. Very rich celebrity and a strange woman wants to hug you? Great presence of mind to say, "No thanks."

And also he saw the humor in it all along.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^^She's a very rich celebrity too, but Seinfeld did not know who she is, hence strange to him.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
never heard of her myself.

I'm pretty sure my life is richer for that...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
would have been even funnier if after they told him who it was, he had said "who?" again.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
would have been even funnier if after they told him who it was, he had said "who?" again.
I'm certain he was being kind by pretending to know what a Kesha is. Big Grin

Posts: 45538 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
He's a huge germaphobe as is howard stern and Howie Mandell
Screw that, Ida squeezed those bumpers til they flatten-out!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8673 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'd be okay without a hug from her.

So, what's her claim to fame?

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
She's a pop singer.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ OK, so you scrolled past the pics of her where she looks mostly pretty danged good to find a couple of bad ones, to disparage her looks.

She's a very successful pop star, and has written a lot of music for others in the same business. I'm not a fan, but she's created some catchy tunes. Were Seinfeld 35 years younger, he's of known who she was, and given her a hug, more than likely.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Jerry's got 750 million reasons to tell ANYONE to get lost.

Posts: 5083 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
^^^ OK, so you scrolled past the pics of her where she looks mostly pretty danged good to find a couple of bad ones, to disparage her looks.

I went to google images, and found google had categorized the pictures into three sections: Early, then, and now. I chose pictures from the "Now" category because this encounter with Jerry just happened recently.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Reminded me of the Seinfeld "Kiss Hello" episode when Jerry got fed up with it and refused any more kiss hellos.

And I just noticed that the girl was Kesha. I'd hug her.

He probably was thinking the episode was still ongoing. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
I once worked for a woman-owned, woman-run business. Someone was leaving, someone just hired in, the sun was shining, ... these were all reasons they had to hug me. Sorry, it just gave me the creeps.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2160 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Seinfeld has F U money. He doesn't have to do shit including hugging a so-so pop artist.

Posts: 1316 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
F U money. Ha ha

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:
Seinfeld has F U money. He doesn't have to do shit including hugging a so-so pop artist.
So true. What was he making per show his last season, 9 million? I saw an interview with Larry David a few years back. LD said he made 250 million that year.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2160 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post