SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    #CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find Login/Join 
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

CNN is a Fifth Column for the DNC.

It is after all the Clinton News Network

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

#CNNBlackmail
#CNNmemewar
#FAKENEWS

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43889 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Already

Posted

Guys, check the thread to make sure you are not re-posting images that are already in the thread.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

< snip >the

#CNNBlackmail

Now there is an established pattern of misbehavior.

People need to sue cFNN for any attempt to tarnish their name.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

#CNNBlackmail
#CNNmemewar
#FAKENEWS

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43889 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
This is shaping up to become the biggest corporate faux pas since New Coke, and the Edsel.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Someone at reddit told me that you fuck with 4Chan at your own peril.

This. Anon has nothing better to do, literally, that fuck with you 24/7.... and then you THREATEN Anon with exposure?

4chan, reddit, even forums like this you are effectively threatening them all, an entire subculture.

CNN = Fools.

#cnnblackmail

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
This is shaping up to become the biggest corporate faux pas since New Coke, and the Edsel.

Nah.

People drink both versions of Coke, and an Edsel is a collector's item.

CNN is gonna be turd worthless.

I wonder if they are stocking up on Bitcoins...

#CNNBlackmail
#CNNmemewar
#FAKENEWS

I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
One of the videos mentioned Trump using Twitter to speak directly to the American people. That's actually a fascinating point.

FDR's "fireside chats" were revolutionary in their time, again speaking directly to the public rather than thru a filter of newspaper and other media.

I wonder how much of the media's hatred for Trump is based on his making them obsolete? He doesn't even need the radio broadcasters as a platform.

#CNNBlackmail
#CNNmemewar
#FAKENEWS

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I think the very thing that has occured is the reason their hatred (fear) of him Twitting.

Trump Twits trumps Twats.

#CNNBlackmail
#CNNmemewar
#FAKENEWS

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Nah.

People drink both versions of Coke, and an Edsel is a collector's item.

CNN is gonna be turd worthless.

I wonder if they are stocking up on Bitcoins...

#CNNBlackmail
#CNNmemewar
#FAKENEWS

Only because few Edsels were sold, after they became a laughing stock, and few were driven. One of my college buddies had one, because it was cheap, unwanted, a laughing stock. I seem to recall a person or persons unknown filled it with water one boring weekend evening.

Coca-Cola withdrew original Coke from the market in favor of the new improved version. When that had a disastrous impact on sales, it was forced to re-introduce the original beverage before it sank out of sight.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanksoldier:
quote:
Someone at reddit told me that you fuck with 4Chan at your own peril.

This. Anon has nothing better to do, literally, that fuck with you 24/7.... and then you THREATEN Anon with exposure?

4chan, reddit, even forums like this you are effectively threatening them all, an entire subculture.

CNN = Fools.

#cnnblackmail
And plenty of them don't care about the politics or even care for Trump. It's the blackmail and intimidation of one of their own. Goes way beyond politics for them.

#CNNblackmail

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not positive about this, but I do believe that I am enjoying this much more than CNN is!!!

#CNNBlackmail

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep. And United Airlines can breathe a sigh of relief.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I am not positive about this, but I do believe that I am enjoying this much more than CNN is!!!

#CNNBlackmail

I KNOW I am! Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

#CNNBlackmail

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
I've seen several with the green frog/monster/whatever that thing is. What is that and what's the story behind it?

Pepe

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16189 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post