SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    DFW gun guys...come on in !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DFW gun guys...come on in ! Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
Heading to DFW area and looking for the best selection of pistols.
Any suggestions as to which shops to stop and look at ?

thanks

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I am an HTown guy but when I visit I like to go to Rays Hardware, Beretta Gallery, Jackson Armory, Scheels since we dont have one here.

I also look for gun books at their Half Price Books stores up there.

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I was just sorry to see that White Wing Weaponry in Denton closed. They were there when we lived in McKinney and while we never bought anything there and their reputation was a bit sketch, we did enjoy asking people to say that simple phrase three times fast.

White Wing Weaponry
White Wing Weaponry
White Wing Weaponry

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12418 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rifle Gear and Scheels in the Colony have a pretty good selection. There are so many others in the entire DFW area it's hard to remember them all.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3536 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Gritr Sports and Texas Gun Experience have fair pistol selections.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
thanks fellas

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post