SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Neurosurgeons are experts in surgery, not necessarily in neuropsychological evaluation. A complete neuropsychological evaluation taking about 8 hours would be an accurate assessment of whether Biden has deficits. His behavior certainly suggests difficulty in recall and in other areas as well.
Oh come on. I'm no neuro 'whatever', but all you have to do is listen to Slow Joe answer somewhat simple questions and it's very clear he's been addled by age. It happens to everyone (some more than others). Its just a shame he's being put on display for the entire world and shown to be incapable of simple, everyday, interactions.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh come on. I'm no neuro 'whatever', but all you have to do is listen to Slow Joe answer somewhat simple questions and it's very clear he's been addled by age. It happens to everyone (some more than others). Its just a shame he's being put on display for the entire world and shown to be incapable of simple, everyday, interactions.

Stating a fact, not an opinion. Running for political office is tough, but it is a choice. It is his choice to "being put on display" as you state. He spent a lifetime in politics and should know better. Edwin Edwards is older and has not lost his wit and gift of gab. Not everyone is "addled by age" as you say. I have not seen tapes where Joe is incapable of simple daily interactions. If so, please share them.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
In all seriousness, Biden is looking less like the Dem candidate all the time. Looks like President Trump may face Warren, which is a gift from the gods. NSFW for casual use of strong profanity.

The DNC is just a treasure trove this campaign season.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden thanks his longfriend timefriend who's a friend and has been a friend in and out of public life.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His friend is very tall. Any kindergarten kid understands long people are tall.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Biden : The Musical, featuring such smash hits as "My Friendly Friend is Friendly and a Friend", "Stand Up, Ya Crip!" and "Double Barrel Blues"

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I heard his encore was going to be "Memories", but he said he didn't have any.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden : The Musical, featuring such smash hits as "My Friendly Friend is Friendly and a Friend", "Stand Up, Ya Crip!" and "Double Barrel Blues"

And everybody's favorite, "Ain't Got No, Science Fact(ions)"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

I find 'Poor Kids are as Smart as White Kids' to be a snappy tune.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
From the way he's struggling, it's not hard at all to see this in Biden's near future:

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:

I like my President. I’ll keep my President.
Me too.

Add me to the list!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Sometimes it's hard to tell if they're really that stupid, their constituency is really that stupid, or both.

Easy question! Both!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The DNC voted to not have a primary debate focused exclusively on climate change.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you know, climate change. The thing that will kill us all in a few years. DEMs have more important things to argue over

Maybe they don't want to people to hear about Biden's climate change ideas:

https://www.washingtonpost.com...-plan-is-gift-trump/

Joe Biden’s climate change plan is a gift for Trump

Biden’s plan is so aggressive it will give Trump plenty of targets to shoot at. It proposes to spend $1.7 trillion to fight climate change in just the first decade after implementation. It promises to make the United States a net-zero emitter of greenhouse gases by 2050, a promise as ambitious as the one that cost Australia’s Labor party its election.

Because the United States emits only 15 percent of the world’s total greenhouse-gas emissions, battling climate change requires global action. Biden plans to pressure the world’s leading emitter, China, and other developing nations to cut their emissions by imposing “carbon adjustment fees or quotas on carbon-intensive goods” from malingering countries. That’s a fancy name for tariffs, and the level of tariffs that would be needed to force these countries to comply would exceed anything Trump has yet proposed.

Biden’s theory seems to be that tariffs to protect U.S. jobs are bad, but tariffs to combat climate change are good

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmmm from the Wash Post

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The DNC voted to not have a primary debate focused exclusively on climate change.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you know, climate change. The thing that will kill us all in a few years. DEMs have more important things to argue over

Yeah, it's so dangerous and the sea levels will be rising so quickly that Obama just dropped $15 million on a beach house on Martha's Vineyard. If he really thought the sea was going to rise in the next 10 years I doubt he would drop that on a beach house.

Another day, more Biden gaffes. They can't let him say or do anything without him screwing it up.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And just a side-bar observation...he's so friggin' brilliant (beyond is VAST knowledge of U.S. geography Roll Eyes) that he ends his sentences in a preposition. I'm sure President Trump does the same, but it just adds to the list of why I absolutely LOATHE that blathering, blithering, bloviating, moronic, Demo-tard dolt.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Joe's wife Jill is out there stumping for him. "your candidate might be better on, I don’t know, healthcare than Joe is, but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election."

Resounding analysis. Trump should send her some flowers.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

he ends his sentences in a preposition.
Pronoun.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the correction! Proper sentence should have been, "...about Vermont in terms of its beauty". He would have sounded waaaaay more intelligent and for a moment, I might have thought a synapse had triggered in his brain stem. Roll Eyes

"What a maroon! What an ignoranamus!" - Bugs Bunny

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe they don't want to people to hear about Biden's climate change ideas:

https://www.washingtonpost.com...-plan-is-gift-trump/

Joe Biden’s climate change plan is a gift for Trump

Biden’s plan is so aggressive it will give Trump plenty of targets to shoot at. It proposes to spend $1.7 trillion to fight climate change in just the first decade after implementation. It promises to make the United States a net-zero emitter of greenhouse gases by 2050, a promise as ambitious as the one that cost Australia’s Labor party its election.

Because the United States emits only 15 percent of the world’s total greenhouse-gas emissions, battling climate change requires global action. Biden plans to pressure the world’s leading emitter, China, and other developing nations to cut their emissions by imposing “carbon adjustment fees or quotas on carbon-intensive goods” from malingering countries. That’s a fancy name for tariffs, and the level of tariffs that would be needed to force these countries to comply would exceed anything Trump has yet proposed.

Biden’s theory seems to be that tariffs to protect U.S. jobs are bad, but tariffs to combat climate change are good

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmmm from the Wash Post

The Obama's just bought a multi-million dollar house right on a beach in the NE. Guess their not worried about Climate Change like the rest of the Dems.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Martha's Vineyard, no less. Now I'm just waiting for Obama to give a speech or an interview where he claims he has a personal stake in the battle against global warming because his home is at risk if the sea level rises!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post