SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 630
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
During a call where Jill & Joe spoke to kids calling into NORAD, a father throws in a “Let’s go Brandon” and Joe agrees.

“Let’s go Brandon, I agree,” Biden said without missing a beat.

It was unclear from Biden’s reaction if he knew what the phrase meant.

Link

*Knock, knock*

Who is it?

The FBI. May we come in? We need to ask you a few questions.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Read an article today where he says he wants to run again in 2024

Yeah right

You’re not even through your first year and you have already set the bar on the lowest approval and least liked

You can’t get much lower than you already are. And you still have three more years in which to dig deeper.

Posts: 53226 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is the guy who trolled President Two Scoops. As soon as he said "Let's go Brandon" the call was cut off. I imagine this video will disappear soon from youtube. However, since it's Christmas Eve, it may take them a while to get to it, since, traditionally, this is the day of the year when they have a mass for Satan, so...

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Judging by his haircut, he appears to be LE or Military. Either way, he cooked his Christmas Goose,

My new hero.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Visit from FBI and Secret Service are in his future, and probably some legal expenses. Sure the “top men” will find a crime in that event. Lot of respect for him, hope he comes out ok.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
There was no crime. There are probably plenty of lawyers that would defend him pro bono under the circumstances. Hell, the moron in the White House even agreed with him. If the gestapo showed up at my door for something like this, the first words out of my mouth would be “sure, love to talk with you, let me just call the local Fox affiliate to come record everything.” Interview over.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
During a call where Jill & Joe spoke to kids calling into NORAD, a father throws in a “Let’s go Brandon” and Joe agrees.

[FLASH_VIDEO]
President Biden got a visit from a Christmas troll Friday when a father participating in the annual White House NORAD Santa-tracking call used the phrase “Let’s Go Brandon,” the slangy stand-in for “F— Joe Biden.”

The dad, identified only as Jared from Oregon, wished the president and first lady Jill Biden a merry Christmas before adding the anti-Biden phrase at the end of his family’s portion of the call.

“Merry Christmas and let’s go Brandon,” the father said as he signed off.

“Let’s go Brandon, I agree,” Biden said without missing a beat.

It was unclear from Biden’s reaction if he knew what the phrase meant.

Link

The look on "Dr" jills face when potato joe agreed with Lets go Brandon was priceless
Big Grin

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
There was no crime. There are probably plenty of lawyers that would defend him pro bono under the circumstances. Hell, the moron in the White House even agreed with him. If the gestapo showed up at my door for something like this, the first words out of my mouth would be “sure, love to talk with you, let me just call the local Fox affiliate to come record everything.” Interview over.

Do you think that no crime, has anything to do with it? The Feds don’t care, if they’re given orders they do it. The courts, may or may not see it that way, look at all the protesters detained for January 6 as compared to other protests. I give the credit and say he’s ballsy, but this administration only follows what it wants, laws are how they want it, not what’s in the USC and the Constitution, the Feds are more secret police or FSB than what we saw as law enforcement in the past.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
He’s not a leader. Not a chief. Not a manager. Not even a supervisor. He’s just a parrot, and an abysmal one at that.

He couldn't lead this country in 2 minutes of silent prayer.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
He’s not a leader. Not a chief. Not a manager. Not even a supervisor. He’s just a parrot, and an abysmal one at that.

He couldn't lead this country in 2 minutes of silent prayer.

If Bidet managed the full two minutes it is because he nodded off and has no idea where he is when he wakes up.

Posts: 3954 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Then he'll look at his watch.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^

Do you think that no crime, has anything to do with it? The Feds don’t care, if they’re given orders they do it. The courts, may or may not see it that way, look at all the protesters detained for January 6 as compared to other protests. I give the credit and say he’s ballsy, but this administration only follows what it wants, laws are how they want it, not what’s in the USC and the Constitution, the Feds are more secret police or FSB than what we saw as law enforcement in the past.

He could tell them to fuck off to their faces and shut the door. If they tried to take any action as if he committed a crime, the fed might as well hand him a blank check. I know the left has gotten away with a lot but this is not an area they would try. There is no statute I am aware of that comes remotely close to this being criminal activity.

His biggest worry would be if his employer is run by leftists and wanted to let him go- a fight he could still win if he chose to. I don’t suspect this is the case since he was without concern about posting the video online.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
NBC's take on Joe's latest gaffe: "A parent used a right-wing slur..." Roll Eyes

"Biden did not appear to recognize the right-wing phrase." No shit. He doesn't even recognize himself when he looks in the mirror.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And Biden says he plans to run for the office again... Right! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16119 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
And Biden says he plans to run for the office again... Right! Roll Eyes

I like that idea.

The Republicans better get their shit together and start preparing for 2024. The fucking dems looked at 2016 and took 4 years to plan for it.

Posts: 13146 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
As do I.

And I would like him to make a major “all in” push for gun control about July or August of 2022.

Maybe double down on more lock downs and vaccines to boot.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Let's go Brandon, I agree. Listen to him parrot what he heard and say he agrees. How can he agree when he doesn't even know what was said? This man is empty.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He’s a vegetable at this point. They pump him full of meds and make him go out there and read the words on the screen, that’s about it.

That woman sitting next to him is the brains behind all of this. I do not trust Lady Macbeth/Jill Biden one bit, I’ll bet you she’s abusive behind closed doors with him, that’s why he’s always talking about “being in trouble”.

It’s pretty sad actually.

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty much has all the symptoms/signs of dementia.
I actually felt bad for him.
After this, I think he just might be an idiot and not sick.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
As do I.

And I would like him to make a major “all in” push for gun control about July or August of 2022.

Maybe double down on more lock downs and vaccines to boot.

Yes and a dash of amnesty wouldn't hurt either Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5914 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post