In 2016, I bought some great slippers in Vienna or Innsbruck from one of those tiny boutiques which just sold those slippers.
If I followed the conversation correctly, the lady said they were made in Austria - they are much better made than Uggs, and were cheap enough they could have been made in Austria.
Does anyone know of a brand of Austrian shearling slippers? If so, any idea where to buy them?
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
We had some Giesswein slippers in one of our displays.
Thinking they were primarily made of wool.
Posts: 10483 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014
These look like well made uggs. Shearling inside, suede outside.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
Look at KIWI Sheepskins from New Zealand. I purchased some tall top house boots from them(hate cold feet) and they are a quality product at a reasonable price. I bought mine 2-3 years ago, but will buy again if I ever wear these out.
Posts: 7144 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005