SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Taking daughter to range first time tomorrow...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taking daughter to range first time tomorrow... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Love that smile! I'm glad that she had fun and wants to go back! I hope that this turns into a lifelong passion, and something that both can spend quality time with together.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
My lord, she’s a spitting image of my granddaughter. Seriously, they look like they could be twins. I’ll have to find a picture. Unfortunately I have 7000 pics on my phone. It’s a little hard to find one of her.

Glad you two had a good day. Awesome job brother.

She is from ShaoYang in Hunan Province, China. We found one cousin in Holland through DNA...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
You said she needed a lighter 22 pistol. The S&W M&P Shield Compact 22 is incredibly light, a good shooter and a darn nice pistol.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I have two girls of the same size and age - the 10/22 Hogue stock seems to work ok and the M&P-22 compact pistol is great. Another option is the M&P-15/22 rifle, with the collapsable stock.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post