SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Comedy Break—DramaMine Girl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comedy Break—DramaMine Girl Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
If this is a put-on, she’s the greatest actress of her generation.

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Smile

Channeling her inner Melissa McCarthy.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8348 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like her pronunciation. There are more people like this in the world. We convinced my roommate's girlfriend that there was a job opening at KUB. You had to answer the phone and say "the time and temperature." She grew up in rural Tennessee.

Dramanine does help with Vertigo though.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Molly Ann on guns

I’m convinced now that she IS putting us on, and that she is very good at it.

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She effects an East Tennessee accent rather well.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
She effects an East Tennessee accent rather well.

She’s from N Carolina

posted Hide Post
Eastern North Carolina would fit. I lived in East TN for a number of years.

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I just checked and all my guns are protection guns. Not a murder or attack gun among them. I mean I do have an aggressive Glock but I think with a little care and training he’ll come around. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post