SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good Car Dealer In Charoltte
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Car Dealer In Charoltte Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
A childhood friend is flying into Charlotte soon and needs to buy a used car. She is a nomad and is traveling the world. No house or apartment, just moves around. She needs a reliable car for a few months while she is in this country. When she leaves, she will sell it. She sold her last one to her son.

Thanks for your assistance.

Posts: 5627 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Last purchase was from Fort Mill Ford.
Just across the boarder into South Carolina.
Don’t much like car dealers, but in comparison to others, I think they were pretty good to deal with.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Stay away from classic Jeep, dodge and ram in pineville.

Worst dealers I’ve ever tried to deal with.

Ever changing price on the car, won’t honor previous price.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
If it is just a couple of months, with the demand for used cars, would a rental car be something to look in to? Or maybe one of those "Rent A Wreck" agencies?

Posts: 1352 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
You know demand for used cars is at an all time high, not the best time to be buying?

Posts: 4011 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
There is a 3% sales tax charged on cars in NC, and counties also assess property tax on automobiles.

I do not think I would buy and sell for a short term stay.

Posts: 15035 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post