SIGforum
Really Pleased with My New Armour Belt

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8900088424

May 27, 2017, 08:06 PM
tatortodd
Really Pleased with My New Armour Belt
A few months back, I purchased my first pair of cowboy boots - Lucchese full quill ostrich. The ostrich is barnwood color, and the heel is chocolate brown.

I decided I wanted a belt to match so I contacted Mike at Armour Belts about their inlaid exotic belts. We exchanged a couple e-mails, he sent me some color samples, and today I received a package from Armour Belts. I'm extremely pleased and here are a couple pics:
image hosting over 5mb

pic upload

Truly outstanding craftsmanship and customer service.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
May 27, 2017, 08:09 PM
ffips
Matchy matchy always looks great! Smile
May 27, 2017, 08:13 PM
LS1 GTO
Oh I like that!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

May 27, 2017, 08:20 PM
Rey HRH
I honestly misread your title. I thought it said pissed instead of pleased.

Nice matching belt and shoes though! I like the inset style on the belt. It really shows it off and is better than if the whole length of the belt was covered by it.

enjoy!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
May 27, 2017, 08:38 PM
tatortodd
This is really out of character for me.

I've been purchasing more or less the same shoes off the Internet for 15 years. My belts had always been inexpensive, and my favorite belt lasted less than 10 times concealed carrying. I wore a Wildnerness Tactical belt for several years, and about 6.5 years ago replaced it with a very plain jane leather gun belt.

A year ago, I purchased one of Armour's embossed belts for casual wear, and a 1.25" gun belt for the office. I've been really impressed with these, and after purchasing the boots began wondering about a full quill ostrich gun belt. Armour's inlaid exotic belt really jumped out at me.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
May 28, 2017, 06:51 AM
rbert0005
You've done it now !!!

I am looking at some boots that happen to be on sale now. MMM

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.
May 28, 2017, 07:55 AM
Mikedare
Thank you very much Todd! I am very pleased the colors turned out so close. looks perfect!

www.armourbelts.com
May 28, 2017, 07:59 AM
trapper189
That's a handsome combination.
May 28, 2017, 10:57 AM
Powers77
Have two of his belts. Very good product and service v
May 28, 2017, 11:40 AM
chessiedog1
That is a beautiful belt. A true artiest.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!
May 28, 2017, 12:39 PM
bigdeal
That's one gorgeous belt. I dig the boots too.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
May 28, 2017, 05:59 PM
sooma
My everyday belt is a beautiful one made by Mike.
His craftsmanship is only surpassed by his customer service.

We are very fortunate to have craftsmen like him on this forum.

May 28, 2017, 10:04 PM
konata88
Superb!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
May 29, 2017, 05:15 AM
SigM4
Oh my, great looking belt. Like you I've always wanted a nice pair of exotic boots and a belt to match. My challenge has been to find a pair of boots nice enough to be seen with Mike's belt. Wink

Seriously though, Mike does some fantastic work as seen as in your pictures. Wear it with pride.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
May 29, 2017, 06:32 AM
Rick_Perry
Very nice! Love the colors!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"
May 29, 2017, 07:19 AM
JohnV
Wow. Jealous here. Boots look awesome, and a belt to match!

Posted from my iPhone.
May 29, 2017, 07:39 AM
Edmond
Armor Belts are awesome. Met a forum member last week, he saw my belt and said, "Armor Belt?" Big Grin

If my wardrobe were more diverse, I would absolutely have more of his belts. Cargo shorts and t-shirts don't lend much to the imagination when it comes to belt needs. Big Grin

May 29, 2017, 11:12 AM
bendable
very smart looking, ( I want petite feet) Confused

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
May 29, 2017, 11:17 AM
Cobra21
Wow, that turned out great.

Risk the consequences of honesty...
May 29, 2017, 12:16 PM
BigSwede
Nice.

You got to Coo-oordinate Cool