Find
Notify
Tools

Dennis Miller Login/Join 
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
My Wife and I enjoyed seeing him perform a few years back at the Chicago Theater, GREAT show.

Posts: 4631 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Ive said it before and Ill say it again... Why doesnt Miller have his own show on Fox News!!! His radio show is awesome, his HBO show was the best, and he was the best part of O’Reillys show. Give this man his own time slot- Shepard Smith can take a hike.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
"I'm starting to wonder when you guys are going to declare a fatwa against the assholes in your own organization."

Great stuff.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12786 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Ive said it before and Ill say it again... Why doesnt Miller have his own show on Fox News!!! His radio show is awesome, his HBO show was the best, and he was the best part of O’Reillys show. Give this man his own time slot- Shepard Smith can take a hike.
I don't think Miller wants to commit to the work involved in a regular time slot on TV.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seamus
posted Hide Post
A couple years back, my wife and I visited a small little town in Costa Rica called Puerto Jimenez. We were staying is some little cabinas that had a tiny pool that I hopped in to cool off. I struck up a conversation with a woman from North Carolina, very cool older lady. We chatted for about a half hour and said our see ya laters.

That evening we walked up to grab dinner at a place called Pizza Mail.it. Half post office, half pizza parlor. As I grabbed a table I noticed the woman from the pool. I waved and she called us over to meet her husband who owned a large commercial fishing company. We started talking fish and they asked us to join them as they we're just meeting some friends for a casual dinner. We accepted and five minutes later I was sitting across the table from their buddy, Dennis Miller.

We sat for hours drinking beer and telling stories. He's hilarious. I've met a few famous people, but none of them were as cool as him. All around great guy.

I realize that I could have told that story is a few sentences, but it's one of my favorite nights ever.

"Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough."

-Mark Twain

Posts: 416 | Registered: January 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post