SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What's wrong with this picture?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's wrong with this picture? Login/Join 
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
The window washer reservoir is empty? Eek

Jim

Probably because it has no fill hole....

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2093 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Strut mount on the right looks a bit different than that on the left.

Just an observation.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7180 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
No Chevy bowtie.

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
What's wrong is that there's absolutely no room under that hood to work on anything. From the picture, it looks like there isn't even room enough to fit your hand down along side the engine.

Not that I'd know anything about working on a classic BMW, but darn, that looks tight in there.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Not sure why someone would want to molest an actual E30 M3 like that knowing what they have been selling for.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2271 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
There's no carburetor?
(sorry, I grew up in a simpler, happier time. The 1960'S and 70'S).

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonesNY:
Strut mount on the right looks a bit different than that on the left.

Just an observation.

This caught my eye to.

Posts: 10999 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
Not sure why someone would want to molest an actual E30 M3 like that knowing what they have been selling for.

It wasn't a nice example they started with. It's from my dealer's private collection. I'll take the M1, but they keep turning me down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16121 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The kanuter valve is installed backwards.

Posts: 849 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Once again, a "cold air intake" sitting in the area of greatest heat. Roll Eyes That's something you'd expect from a broke-ass kid with a '98 Honda Civic. I also think the radiator and the single electric fan (unless there's a pusher fan on the front not visible) are aftermarket.

Posts: 27982 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:

A couple of reasons, the first being that a broken e30 m3 engine topped 20k last time I looked. An S50/52 in working condition was 5k. That was 10 years ago, I would imagine an s54 used engine would be around 5 to 7k. There are plenty of wiring harnes change over kits. It is pretty much plug and play.

So for less than his e-30 engine he gets to drive the car, and likely still has that pulled engine somewhere.

There is a thing about e-30's you have one to drive and 4 more for parts.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
No Blinker Fluid Reservoir......Geesh.........

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The Sharpie in a bag on the dash is dried out.

Posts: 7470 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Once again, a "cold air intake" sitting in the area of greatest heat. Roll Eyes That's something you'd expect from a broke-ass kid with a '98 Honda Civic.

I can't figure out the hot air intake kit either. Maybe they'll install the rest of it after it gets paint. How do you spell Krylon in German?

Posts: 9167 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post