SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your favorite quote from the movie A Christmas Story
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite quote from the movie A Christmas Story Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
FRA-GIL-AY
It must be Italian.

Posts: 1044 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
has to be...

A crummy commercial...son of a bitch

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chance228:
has to be...

A crummy commercial...son of a bitch

Exactly what I was thinking. Big Grin

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I triple dog dare you!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Oh, life is like that. Sometimes, at the height of our revelries, when our joy is at its zenith, when all is most right with the world, the most unthinkable disasters descend upon us.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuudge..."

Only I didn't say fudge.

This!

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Mother: All right. Now, are you ready to tell me where you heard that word?

Ralphie: "Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master".

I always liked that quote, as it reminded me of MY Old Man. LOL.

And my other favorite....

"Some men were Baptists, others Catholics; my Father was an Oldsmobile man".

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Mother: All right. Now, are you ready to tell me where you heard that word?

Ralphie: "Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master".

+1 Big Grin

Posts: 5765 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post