SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drunk passenger mocks airport cop's 'mediocre $60,000 salary' and penis size after being barred from flight. Arrested. Updated: We have a name.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drunk passenger mocks airport cop's 'mediocre $60,000 salary' and penis size after being barred from flight. Arrested. Updated: We have a name. Login/Join 
posted
Can't wait to find out her identity and who she works for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFEPbySj09c&t=929s

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...lice-penis-size.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Yah know, there are just some people that just need a good wood shampoo to set them onto to straight and narrow pathway. Roll Eyes

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I could only watch so much of her nonsense.

People can be crazy!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I am an Executive Platinum person!" Razz

Posts: 15908 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I wonder, can we please quit it with the Karen moniker? It is a racial slur against white women in particular, and I find it annoying as fuck.

Alright, carry on.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I wonder, can we please quit it with the Karen moniker? It is a racial slur against white women in particular, and I find it annoying as fuck.

Alright, carry on.

Sorry Ken

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Blow me
Razz

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
This wasn't even a case of a "Karen." This was a bad drunk who will be forever mortified that this is on the Internet forever.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
We could go with AWFL.....Affluent White Female Liberal.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:

Or just go with the "C" word and be done with it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15234 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's precisely my point. Every time a white woman does something dumb or goes "viral," We call her a Karen. It's damned annoying, and I'm personally sick of it. And I don't care if anyone agrees with me.

They even made a horribly racist movie about this dumb shit. Just stop it.

quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:

Or just go with the "C" word and be done with it.

Either one works for me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Hey, my sister's name is Karen! Seriously, it really is. She disowned me after I refused to take the Covid jab. `Nuf said.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
What amazes me is how people get on an aircraft, be in an airport, a government building, or interact with police and believe THEY are in charge and THEY can do whatever they want and everyone else must bow to their demands.

This one is an interesting case.... rolling through this as it progresses.

She is initially very aggressive and is completely uncooperative which lands her in cuffs. Then she's full blown victim but can't seem to remember whether she's been flying 15 years, 14 years, 17 years with American. She knows she's screwed with her job as there is NO way this isn't getting back to them. She's done if her company sees this, her admitting to being intoxicated on work trip even beyond her horrid behavior.

Sounds like she had too many bags for the flight. If she has flown for 14, 15, 17 years she knows exactly what those rules are. Simply put, she wanted it her way and freaked out when they told her no. International flights are not the place to pick a fight like this.

I love how she gets super aggressive and tries to take control of the situation again. I think the officers did a great job deciding to charge her with P.I. to move this along and get her out of there.

I'm impressed by her level of professionalism that she is displaying. I guess that High School Diploma set her up for success. I have to admit, there is no better way to prove you aren't intoxicated than falling down while supported on both arms and peeing yourself Razz Big Grin

What is it with people thinking the system provides for on-call attorneys that provide legal advice during the process of arrest??

American Executive Platinum status revoked in 3....2....1.....

Can we just design a sound, pee, poop, vomit and spit proof bag with nice big handles, maybe some wheels to dump these idiots into for transport?

I about lost my cookies watching that officer pound the crap out of that hand sanitizer machine... OMG I almost fell out of my chair laughing Big Grin SOooo been there. There is not enough sanitizer spray on the rig after dealing with some people. The sani-shower Big Grin Big Grin <spray><spray><spray><spray><spray><spray><spray><spray><spray><spray><spray> man... <spray><spray><spray><spray><spray><spray> she peed on me Big Grin Big Grin

That officer was smart... she cooked her own goose assaulting the officers. They don't need additional charges on her. The airline will likely ban her after this so game over.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
^^^ Or rudely interacting with airport/airline staff, disobeying their directions.

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
… They even made a horribly racist movie about this ...
What’s it called?

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's precisely my point. Every time a white woman does something dumb or goes "viral," We call her a Karen. It's damned annoying, ...
I can relate. It's kind of like how some people insist on calling leftists "liberals," despite the fact there's nothing liberal about them at all Wink

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Two years ago I found some clearly stolen property in the neighborhood park and called for an officer to come take custody of said property. Someone had been shooting fireworks off in the area and this guy on a bike in a buttoned up tucked in polo shirt, tan dress shorts, black socks and sandals was walking around with his hands on his hips. The fireworks had stopped for a while and he wandered off in a huff.

The officer arrived and I waved to him over. He asked if I was the caller on the fireworks, I told him no, the stolen bike and property. He asked if I'd seen anyone else who might have been the fireworks caller.

My response was "well, there was a middle aged guy here dressed and acting like the male version of a Karen"

I felt bad as the cop laughed so hard he choked on his coffee as he blew it out his nose and all over his uniform, steering wheel, windshield, computer, etc. His partner lost it as well and made some comment about it being the statement of the day.... Big Grin

Kinda proud of that.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I could only take about 27 seconds.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"I'm a high school graduate!"

Sure, some people try to give their resume to cops like "do you know I'm a doctor/lawyer/supervisor/CEO" but she doesn't have one of those. Big Grin

She tried to belittle the cops about penis size and such, but she was the one hog-tied and urinating in her pants.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I could only take about 15 seconds of it before I closed it. There are too many Karens today and this bullshit is far too common. It’s like narcissism is bottled up in jars and these mother fuckers are doing shots.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12639 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post