SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drunk passenger mocks airport cop's 'mediocre $60,000 salary' and penis size after being barred from flight. Arrested. Updated: We have a name.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drunk passenger mocks airport cop's 'mediocre $60,000 salary' and penis size after being barred from flight. Arrested. Updated: We have a name. Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"What's in her wallet?"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“ Angela Nicole Killian, 44, a divorced mother-of-two”

Now, there’s a surprise. Wink

Posts: 27150 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“ Killian was a customer experience manager at Capital One in Dallas until she was immediately fired when the bank learned of her arrest”.

This is the part I like in the above linked update.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15780 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"What's in her wallet?"

Lil' bit o piss it seems.

Posts: 11431 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
actions, meet consequences

Smile

couldn't have happened to a nicer person I'm sure, but I'm surprised that her colleagues used to wheelbarrow her back to her hotel rather than just let her stay where she was and sober up

thats a lot of dedication for someone unworthy of it

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
My google-fu turns up nothing. Anyone heard what happened to this twit (other than getting fired from her job)?

Posts: 9232 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
It was just 3 months ago. It takes a lot longer than that for cases to work their way through the court system. She's almost certainly still in the pretrial phase.

Posts: 32993 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post