SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I found some great fish photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I found some great fish photos Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted
I enjoy National Geographic magazine and browse their website quite often. I found this article about American fresh-water fish and thought y'all may like it.

https://www.nationalgeographic...113::rid=27875621615

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Todd,

Thanks for that. That was awesome to see, great artist there. Photography is difficult enough, I can't imagine the skill level needed for underwater photography.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
That would make a nice screen saver.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4131 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. Amazing pics. I for one love that pic of the Grayling....a bucket list fly rod fish for me.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/Thief
posted Hide Post
Ooh i like wild cat fish...

Posts: 92 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chance228:
Thanks for posting. Amazing pics. I for one love that pic of the Grayling....a bucket list fly rod fish for me.
Yep. Great pic. I crossed the grayling of my list last summer. suckers for a dry fly!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
The Hellbenber eating a Northern Watersnake is cool. I doubt he'll get it down but I had no idea they would even try.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
The Artist at work. I bet some of those streams are "cool" to work in.

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post