SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brand recommendations for 18650 batteries
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brand recommendations for 18650 batteries Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
What are you going to run them in out of curiosity?

Originally posted by Frenchy1004:
Appreciate the responses thus far. I was hoping to pick up a couple of these type of batteries for a used Malkoff light I picked up as an alternative to using CR123's all the time. Whatever ones I end up getting would need to be button top.

Posts: 3929 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Sigh......reading is fundamental. Frown. My bad and apologies.

I run the afore mentioned Surefire and Streamlight cells in several Malkoff lights and they work great and technically don’t require a charger since they have a built in USB connector to charge them.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
I get mine from ORBTRONIC ... https://www.orbtronic.com/

Was doing a basement remodel the past 2 months. I have 5 year old 3200 mah orbtronics that I drained then charged 5 sometimes 6 days a week for 2 months each.

No issues. Used in 2 nightcore h65 head lamp on 550 and 280 lumen for entire days 2 bats in the 280 and 3 in 550 per day.

I remember landing on orbtronics because they were panasonic cells, I haven't researched or kept up to date but if the same I easily recommend to friends and family.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post