SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Corona Outbreak in National Guard Troops in DC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corona Outbreak in National Guard Troops in DC Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Perfect. Now they are “worried” about the NG troops they called up. Great way to show trust. I bet some of them voted Republican... can’t have them guarding Biden*. Loyalty tests and political purge for the military?

Good news though. the FBI is involved. Top men. They’ll vet all 25,000 in the next two days. I expect they’ll use the same technology they developed to look at Hillary’s e-mails - it allows space-time compression...

U.S. Defense officials fear possible inside attack at inauguration

WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

The massive undertaking reflects the extraordinary security concerns that have gripped Washington following the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters. And it underscores fears that some of the very people assigned to protect the city over the next several days could present a threat to the incoming president and other VIPs in attendance.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told The Associated Press on Sunday that officials are conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any problems within their ranks as the inauguration approaches. So far, however, he and other leaders say they have seen no evidence of any threats, and officials said the vetting hadn't flagged any issues.

https://wgme.com/news/local/us...tack-at-inauguration

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Maybe they'll bring in the 82nd Airborne to guard the National Guard to protect the coronation of Chairman Jao Xiden.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Loyalty tests and political purge for the military?

.....prove that you’re not a Jew.....

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m sure Biden has a lot of very good reasons to mistrust the intentions of millions of Americans. Methinks his actions only verify even further what we already know. The DemocRATS stole this election and justifiably are concerned about the possible ramifications.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
The entire deployment is looking like a giant gaslighting exercise. Maybe 1 in 10 is wearing a helmet, and I have yet to see a magazine carrier or even a single magazine on a trooper... Can’t be much of a threat posture to worry about.

Waiting for the Biden admin to appoint zampolits to each unit, to ensure their views are correctly aligned.

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I’m honestly shocked that street thugs haven’t tried to relieve any of these guys of their actual assault weapons. These are all true select fire automatic weapons. If we can tell that they are not loaded, the trash that is even slightly acquainted with the platform can tell the same thing.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
So will these folks go in to the tally of people attending the Biden Harris coronation. I recall the comparisons of Trumps inauguration vs Obamas and the fly over shots and crowd estimates. WTF looks like 25,010 might be the grand total.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Govt. is a joke; a very oppressive and dangerous joke.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Isn't Antifa already the Dims Revolutionary Guard and Special Actions Group?

Purging the military and law enforcement of anyone who supported Trump would go a long way to the progressive dream of de-funding the police and military.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Corona Outbreak in National Guard Troops in DC
This would have been far more interesting with video from D.C. Corona Party 2021. Eight wide-open hotel floors, every room open and packed with overflowing coolers of beer and food of every description ... I didn't make it past Level 6; what do you think is above us? *hic*

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Talked to my son last night who is in DC with the VANG. I read reports online that there were 200 NG in quarantine in DC and he said that number is low. He has access to the VANG info and he said there are/were over 150 from VA alone...

On another, perhaps more disturbing note, he said his deployment in DC has been extended until 2/7...He is part of the QRF team but I’m wondering why??
Anyone heard of anything brewing? I don’t watch tv. I mean Jesus why don’t they permanently have troops stationed there? And why can’t the local/fed authorities handle things??

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Looks like the National Guard will be keeping 5000 troops in DC until March. WTAF?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nat...-d-c-until-mid-march

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Govt. is a joke; a very oppressive and dangerous joke.

Amen to that. The people we elected have become interested only in their power and wealth and are doing anything and everything to keep it.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
Because they were bored writing about Xiden's diet and socks

That's not true, at all, and you know it.

Bernie's mittens are providing plenty of mileage, and at least a dozen feature articles to come.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the probability that DC will still be occupied with troops come this time next year.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Looks like the National Guard will be keeping 5000 troops in DC until March. WTAF?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nat...-d-c-until-mid-march

China Joe’s handlers must be worried that they need a Praetorian Guard there for him.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yes, and they also have a nice comfy parking deck to sleep in. Roll Eyes

Posts: 9154 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Yes, and they also have a nice comfy parking deck to sleep in. Roll Eyes

Absolutely disgusting how the NG is being treated but not surprising.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm really starting to like this Tulsi Gabbard chick, it's very telling how her fellow Dems disappeared her after she destroyed Angry Kamala The Chosen One at that debate:

She's got some good points here:

quote:

Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard

Jan 25
President
@JoeBiden
, have you declared martial law?
Because that is what it’s starting to look and feel like.
Let our troops get back home to their families.

Link

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post