SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    North Texas Weather.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Texas Weather. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
...Life is good.
Errrrrmmm...NO SIR, it ain't! At least not in SOUTH Texas! Yeah...I've got my health and I'm THANKFUL for that! But this F*C*ING rain is HARSHING my tennis game!! I haven't seen it rain this much in the Houston area, as in ALL day, day after day after friggin' day for YEARS. I'm damned SICK OF IT!!! Tennis got rained out this evening....AGAIN! Mad Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
...Life is good.
Errrrrmmm...NO SIR, it ain't! At least not in SOUTH Texas! Yeah...I've got my health and I'm THANKFUL for that! But this F*C*ING rain is HARSHING my tennis game!! I haven't seen it rain this much in the Houston area, as in ALL day, day after day after friggin' day for YEARS. I'm damned SICK OF IT!!! Tennis got rained out this evening....AGAIN! Mad Mad Mad

Sorry about your weather. My comments where specific to North Texas, and is compared to the previous 30 some odd years I've lived here.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Don't sweat it. He thinks Houston is somehow South Texas. The LRGV's had a long hot dry spell, and is apparently thoroughly enjoying the rains this week.

Me? Here in the People's Republic of CenTex, I'm dreaming dreams of the mountains along the New Mexico/Colorado border.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Yeah it feels like late September. I'm 60 miles or so north of Dallas.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post