SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My first instant Karma: Radian Weapons Raptor/Talon Discount Code
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first instant Karma: Radian Weapons Raptor/Talon Discount Code Login/Join 
posted
Hi all,

Like others on the board have discussed here https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...050087774]

I had placed an order with Radians on black Friday for AR parts and was part of the customer service disaster that ensued. I eventually got my order and have all of the parts from them I will ever need.

As an apology they said they would be sending out an e-mail with a special offer at some point in the future and about a week ago I received one that has a one time use discount code for the Talon, Raptor or both. I have no use for it, so I figured I would offer it as instant karma to the group.

My rules:

First member to respond to this thread with an email address in their profile gets it.

I'll reach out to you at that email address either tonight or tomorrow with the details.

Thanks all!

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm down. Thanks!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post