SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig(nature) lines that stay with you.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig(nature) lines that stay with you. Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
“You matter. Until you multiply yourself times the speed of light squared. Then you energy.”

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
I had the "remember, this is all supposed to be for fun" printed an stuck it on to my work computer!
I also love "it all comes out in the end". May just be bad doctor humor, but its so true

Posts: 1634 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I've been using mine for years.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
If I remember correctly:

"Be yourself unless you suck."

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4792 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TwoRivers:
Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity.
Tatertodd
I heard it from Dr. Rick Rigsby who is an amazing speaker

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23380 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I believe rduckwor used to have this sigline: The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth.

And, someone else is quoting this in his sigline, currently, can't recall who, though. And, why does it stick with me? Because I have always believe it is so, most especially during the BO years.

Q

Posts: 26648 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9080 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
"If you really want something you'll find a way ... if you don't you'll find an excuse." - Kimberkid's signature.

I took notice of it about two years ago and have been using it as no-nonsense measure of myself and others around me.

Posts: 17289 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I believe rduckwor used to have this sigline: The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth.

And, someone else is quoting this in his sigline, currently, can't recall who, though. And, why does it stick with me? Because I have always believe it is so, most especially during the BO years.

Chellim.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20330 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Chellim.

RMD

That's right. Smile

Q

Posts: 26648 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
That dumb mute fish one. I find myself thinking about it and what it means.

I think it's jhe's?

This is the one for me too. I don't know if it's JHE's or someone elses. I tried to search, but the only hit I got was this post.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6450 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
That dumb mute fish one. I find myself thinking about it and what it means.

I think it's jhe's?

This is the one for me too. I don't know if it's JHE's or someone elses. I tried to search, but the only hit I got was this post.

Yes, it's jhe's

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30513 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
really ?

7 years w/ the same tag line and not a single person , ? not one ?
fine
be that way.
see if I care.

I do and do and do for you kids and this is the thanks I get.

there are kids in africa right now, that don't have tag lines to read.

don't come running to me when you pick up someones hat and get your hand slapped.

I don't want to see any tears when someone hollers at you for sweeping up their brass

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54780 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
really ?

Big Grin

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happiness is the best revenge

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
One of the most memorable one's was a member who is no longer here
"Corn.. When did I eat Corn"

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9076 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7640 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Whose was it that said something about not picking up other people's ammo brass?

Yeah, that one is definitely my favorite, bar none.
Oh, hey, I recall it now! It's "Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first," or something along those lines.

Best. Sig. Line. Ever.

Razz

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
armedmd: Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 589 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Clint Smith's "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck. Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it 'cause it's going to be empty."

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post