SIGforum
Trump Coins Being Mailed Today/Tomorrow FINAL MAILING COMPLETE

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8790043225

October 06, 2026, 04:28 PM
ptruck
Trump Coins Being Mailed Today/Tomorrow FINAL MAILING COMPLETE
The coins arrived today.

Thank you
October 06, 2026, 05:04 PM
NapoleonSolo
Got mine as well. Thanks so very much!


October 06, 2026, 05:22 PM
V-Tail
Got mine today.

If anybody is interested, the Air-Tite A26 is the correct size for a plastic case.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
October 06, 2026, 06:13 PM
straightshooter1
I want to thank PHPaul for getting the coins for us. I am sure it was a bit of a pain in the rear to sort all of it out for each person with the postage and getting the $ from them, and getting the right number of coins to the buyer. So-thank you very much!

I got 5-one for my wife, one for my son, one each for my two daughters and the last one for me. Thanks again!

Bob
October 06, 2026, 07:16 PM
PHPaul
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter1:
I want to thank PHPaul for getting the coins for us. I am sure it was a bit of a pain in the rear to sort all of it out for each person with the postage and getting the $ from them, and getting the right number of coins to the buyer. So-thank you very much!

I got 5-one for my wife, one for my son, one each for my two daughters and the last one for me. Thanks again!

Bob


You - and everyone else involved - are very welcome.

It did take a little organization but I whipped up a spread sheet to track everything which took a lot of the hassle out of it.

The real "hero" here is our new Postmaster. She was very helpful, researching the most cost effective way to send them, advising on packaging and allowing me to drop off 20+ packages at a time, calculate postage for each and append the postage amount and the tracking number for each to a copy of the spreadsheet. Truly above and beyond.




Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
October 06, 2026, 10:15 PM
MikeinNC
Thanks Paul, got mine today




“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“ in my opinion, anything that we can do to trigger a potential aneurysm in a leftist is a good thing and worth doing” nhtagmember 2025
October 07, 2026, 08:41 PM
Some Shot
(eMail sent)

Got mine today
Thanks Paul.
October 08, 2026, 12:14 AM
Rawny
Mine arrived today on the left coast. Many thanks! Cool
October 09, 2026, 08:38 PM
stylophiles
Mine has been waiting for me to get home from training, gave it to the wife, who is ecstatic, thanks!



Bill R
October 09, 2026, 08:40 PM
nhtagmember
Finally got the financial logistics out of the way. Got 5 coins and I’m giving three of them away to friends.