SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pretty sure every trooper in Ohio had to work today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pretty sure every trooper in Ohio had to work today. Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
The speed limits sure help them out. You can quickly go from 70 to 65 to 60 to 55 in a short stretch.

I certainly get the need for traffic enforcement and the effects seeing them out has on controlling speed overall. My comment was mostly about the extreme effort over and above anywhere else.

Ohio also has front plates. Sure makes it easy to target out of state drivers if they wanted.

They don't discriminate between out of state vs in state. I recently (May/June) drove to S Dakota, stayed in OK for 2 weeks and back to Ohio. I saw more state troopers in Ohio in the 4 hours I drove through coming home then I saw in the 10 or 11 states I was in the previous 2 weeks.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
We drove back from Utah a few weeks ago to back home in Ohio. We saw more OH troopers than all other states we drove thru combined. I’m missing those 80mph speeds in UT and WY.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3629 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post