Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
Who do you think voted her in ? | |||
|
| Member |
The people that didn't vote for her sure as hell didn't, so I hope you're not insulting those good folks. Northern Virginia is a giant anthill overflowing with hordes of communists and plain old educated stupid people, with smaller enclaves of blue pockets in various Democratic majority cities south and east, and some university towns that concentrate people with those mindsets. Lover of the US Constitution Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster | |||
|
| Hop head |
agreed apathy got her elected, and her lies, now we have 3 more years of her https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/ | |||
|
Member![]() |
Over in this end of the state, We have GOT to get people to get off their tails and go vote. In the last [primary] election, just 5% of my county's registered voters voted. In the "big election," I believe I recall reading it was just under 50%. Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | |||
|
| Member |
I left Fairfax County Virginia in 2020 in part because of the increasing leftward tilt of the County and Commonwealth. Part of the problem was a lack of solid Republican leadership at the County and State levels. I am concerned that Spanberger is laying the groundwork for a future run at one of the two Virginia US Senate seats. She has clearly aligned herself with the progressive, if not the DSA, wing of the Democratic Party. I still have a hard time believing she was a federal LEO at some point in her career. | |||
|
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
The previous governor Youngkin makes a good case against VA's one-term limit. Spangledangle makes a good case for it. Think of the damage she could do with four more years.This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore, | |||
|
| Member |
I think I saw a campaign by Scott Pressler pushing hunters to vote. That may be an angle that resonates with the non-city folks... Peter | |||
|
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
A vote not cast is the same as a vote for the Democrat. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Probably ran the coffee and donut truck at incident sites. _________________________________________________________________________ “A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of the man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well.” -- Mark Twain, 1902 | |||
|
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
Some kind of CIA "spook" is what I've read. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | |||
|
| Imagination and focus become reality |
^^^ I saw that! I loved it! | |||
|
| Hop head |
mentioned this to a few of my Police (retired) friends and they all chuckled, she was a Postal Inspector, and while I do not want to disrespect any Postal Inspectors, my friends all said they are not LEO,, https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/ | |||
|
Member![]() |
I’m not sure if it’s possible to embed an Instagram thing here, so I’ll simply offer this link. “Cina Marie Kahng” claims Abigail is an “agent of the DSA” and explains her reasoning.This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky, Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | |||
|
| Member |
Gov. Spanberger’s parole board granting more felons release from Virginia prisons https://wcyb.com/news/local/go...rom-virginia-prisons Virginia Gov. Abigail Spanberger’s hand-picked parole board released eight out of ten felons during Thursday’s parole meeting. These are people who were convicted of murder, rape, robbery and child abuse. Many of them had decades left on their life sentences. On Thursday, Spanberger’s parole board released a man who served 33 years of his three life sentences after he was convicted of cutting the power to the home of a couple in their 70s, breaking into their home, and murdering them. The grandson pleaded to the board not to release the man. But the board did. The board also released a bank robber who shot at people despite the victims saying “don’t.” And another man after serving 28 years for stabbing a family member in the head. The board released three convicted rapists and predators, including one who admitted to not taking rehabilitation treatment and programming while incarcerated. 7News analyzed all of Spanberger’s parole board’s decisions since their first meeting in May. 7News found that out of the 205 discretionary and geriatric parole cases the board considered, Spanberger’s board granted 48 felons parole. That’s almost one in four. It's a significant jump compared to former Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s parole board, which granted parole to less than two in 100 felons who requested parole. Paige Meade is a survivor of sexual assault who has become a victim’s advocate. “I think it's horrifying,” Meade said. “And I think anybody in our commonwealth should be scared for their safety at the alarming rate with which we're letting out violent offenders. It doesn't make any sense.” Paige is a victim of a serial rapist in Prince William County in 1992. “He received two life sentences, plus 20 years,” she said. “Since then, he's come up for parole since 2009. I am terrified that under this new administration and her parole board, what I'm going to end up having to do is go every single year and tell a group of people the most horrifying thing that ever happened in my life. Details which are terrible that I don't love to relive. Just to keep him in prison. And honestly, I'm terrified that they're going to let him go.” Today, 7News asked Spanberger’s office does the governor approve of her parole board members granting significantly more parole requests than her predecessor? And what does she think of their recent actions as a governor and former law enforcement officer? _________________________ | |||
|
Member![]() |
Thank you for posting that, wcb. I heard about it earlier in the week, but didn’t get time to find the article. Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | |||
|
Member![]() |
What was response? Set the controls for the heart of the Sun. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

