SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Abigail Spanberger Democrat Governor of Virginia
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Abigail Spanberger Democrat Governor of Virginia Login/Join 
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Every single parent with a young girl in school needs to be jamming that twit's phone 24/7. Totally unacceptable.


Who do you think voted her in ?
 
Posts: 5559 | Location: NH | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
The people that didn't vote for her sure as hell didn't, so I hope you're not insulting those good folks. Northern Virginia is a giant anthill overflowing with hordes of communists and plain old educated stupid people, with smaller enclaves of blue pockets in various Democratic majority cities south and east, and some university towns that concentrate people with those mindsets.




Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster
 
Posts: 10113 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Such a damn shame VA is in this mess with her.


agreed

apathy got her elected, and her lies,


now we have 3 more years of her



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
 
Posts: 11557 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
apathy got her elected, and her lies,

now we have 3 more years of her


Over in this end of the state, We have GOT to get people to get off their tails and go vote.

In the last [primary] election, just 5% of my county's registered voters voted. In the "big election," I believe I recall reading it was just under 50%.




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
 
Posts: 16403 | Location: VA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of uvahawk
posted Hide Post
I left Fairfax County Virginia in 2020 in part because of the increasing leftward tilt of the County and Commonwealth. Part of the problem was a lack of solid Republican leadership at the County and State levels. I am concerned that Spanberger is laying the groundwork for a future run at one of the two Virginia US Senate seats. She has clearly aligned herself with the progressive, if not the DSA, wing of the Democratic Party. I still have a hard time believing she was a federal LEO at some point in her career.
 
Posts: 419 | Location: Low Country, South Carolina | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The previous governor Youngkin makes a good case against VA's one-term limit. Spangledangle makes a good case for it. Think of the damage she could do with four more years.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,
 
Posts: 32047 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Over in this end of the state, We have GOT to get people to get off their tails and go vote.


I think I saw a campaign by Scott Pressler pushing hunters to vote. That may be an angle that resonates with the non-city folks...


Peter
 
Posts: 127 | Location: Chesapeake, VA | Registered: September 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
A vote not cast is the same as a vote for the Democrat.
 
Posts: 32047 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still have a hard time believing she was a federal LEO at some point in her career.
Probably ran the coffee and donut truck at incident sites.


_________________________________________________________________________
“A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of the man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well.”
-- Mark Twain, 1902
 
Posts: 10587 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still have a hard time believing she was a federal LEO at some point in her career.

Some kind of CIA "spook" is what I've read.
 
Posts: 32047 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
 
Posts: 16403 | Location: VA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
^^^
I saw that! I loved it!
 
Posts: 7129 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
I still have a hard time believing she was a federal LEO at some point in her career.

Some kind of CIA "spook" is what I've read.



mentioned this to a few of my Police (retired) friends and they all chuckled,

she was a Postal Inspector, and while I do not want to disrespect any Postal Inspectors, my friends all said they are not LEO,,



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
 
Posts: 11557 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure if it’s possible to embed an Instagram thing here, so I’ll simply offer this link.

“Cina Marie Kahng” claims Abigail is an “agent of the DSA” and explains her reasoning.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
 
Posts: 16403 | Location: VA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Abigail Spanberger Democrat Governor of Virginia

© SIGforum 2026