SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    74-year-old substitute teacher has ND in Alabama 1st-grade classroom
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

74-year-old substitute teacher has ND in Alabama 1st-grade classroom Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
major league idiot

that's one down-side to the proliferation of CHL holders is that it has made gun possession more 'casual'

if you are not going to properly carry your pistol LEAVE IT HOME

-------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
Glock Fotay?

Worse,
Taurus.

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
"I’m so sorry it happened, and I hope those kids have no memory of it after time passes,’’

So is this Weaver's official stance?

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
"I’m so sorry it happened, and I hope those kids have no memory of it after time passes,’’

So is this Weaver's official stance?

Booo, Big Grin

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
74 years old and never heard of a pocket holster, or maybe he thought a pocket holster wasn’t worth the money? DipStick!

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Interesting, this happened about 20 miles from my house. Alabama is pretty liberal with issuance of carry permits which like all things is a two edged sword. On the one side it means any law abiding citizen can get one but on the other no guarantee they know what to do. Most people around here have grown up with a gun around and understand what they are and how to take proper safety precautions with one. Unfortunately some slip through the cracks.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post