SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone used ID.me?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone used ID.me? Login/Join 
Picture of radinski
posted
I am looking a purchase at Apple.com using their military discount program. I use the military discount previously and found it a little odd that I merely had to say I was a veteran to access it. Now they are using ID.me to verify status. ID.me requires you to submit a DD214 (with legible SSN) as proof of service. Has anyone here used them before and if so what is hour opinion? I did notice the BBB gives them an F based on 2 complaints. Thanks for any input.

Posts: 274 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used them for some discount, I can't remember which company it was. I'm active duty so they verified with my .mil email address. It was pretty painless and worked for the discount.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I use them for several vendors, Under Armour is one.

eta: bought my Chevy and got a discount using it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
They are good to go...

I used for Ford rebate and Apple as well.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10956 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I have used them or VerifyPass for a few discounts and had no issues at all. They are legit.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Yep....good to go. I’ve used them numerous times for Nobull and Goruck purchases!

Posts: 258 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This sounds interesting, I'll look into it.

Scouts Out

Posts: 1118 | Registered: May 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Yep. Good to go. No issues using them at all. Quick and easy.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I used them the other day to sign up with Vet Tix. I sent them a picture of my VA card and I was approved.

Some might want to check Vet tix out

Vet tix

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
used them a couple times... no discernible problems.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Yes. No problems, very useful.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
I had to use them for something about a year ago. I don't remember what it was for, though. I also didn't realize Apple had a military discount. Thanks for that info.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post