SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for Recommendations for my Wife who has Shingles Bad
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Recommendations for my Wife who has Shingles Bad Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I hope your wife is doing better.

I ran across an article about Dr Max Wolf treating shingles with systemic enzymes in "Enzymes, The Fountain of Life" by Lopez, Williams and Miehlke.

https://annarborholistichealth...and-what-do-they-do/

"One note: many in the States have learned in school that enzymes are too big a protein to be absorbed through the gut. The pioneering research done in the US by Dr. Max Wolf (MD & PhD x7) at Columbia University in the 40’s through the 70’s has not made it to the awareness of most doctors. There are currently over 200 peer reviewed research articles dealing with the absorption, utilization and therapeutic action of orally administered systemic enzymes. A search through Pub Med using the key words: serrapeptase, papain, bromelain, trypsin, chymo trypsin, nattokinase and systemic enzyme will yield some of the extensive work. Systemic enzymes now have a 4 decade plus history of widespread medical use in central Europe and Japan."

I would start with eating pineapple not the canned.

Dr Wolf spoke of bromelain and trypsin.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
I hope your wife is doing better.

I ran across an article about Dr Max Wolf treating shingles with systemic enzymes in "Enzymes, The Fountain of Life" by Lopez, Williams and Miehlke.

https://annarborholistichealth...and-what-do-they-do/

"One note: many in the States have learned in school that enzymes are too big a protein to be absorbed through the gut. The pioneering research done in the US by Dr. Max Wolf (MD & PhD x7) at Columbia University in the 40’s through the 70’s has not made it to the awareness of most doctors. There are currently over 200 peer reviewed research articles dealing with the absorption, utilization and therapeutic action of orally administered systemic enzymes. A search through Pub Med using the key words: serrapeptase, papain, bromelain, trypsin, chymo trypsin, nattokinase and systemic enzyme will yield some of the extensive work. Systemic enzymes now have a 4 decade plus history of widespread medical use in central Europe and Japan."

I would start with eating pineapple not the canned.

Dr Wolf spoke of bromelain and trypsin.

Thank you for the thoughts and information. She is doing just slightly better with the Shingles pain, but not by much. I am not sure if it is the acupuncture, or the fact she is now suffering from a bone spur in her shoulder that is causing her even worse pain.

She was having pain in her shoulder for a while and after an x-ray they said it was a bone spur. When the pain doctor was about to give her one of the spinal injections for the Shingles pain, the nurse was telling her to extend her right arm and she told her she couldn’t due to her shoulder pain. Next thing she knew she was knocked out and since then her shoulder pain is horrible. She thinks they knocked her out and then just yanked her arm to where they wanted it and it did damage.

She is going to go see the shoulder doctor who did my shoulder surgery long ago as he is one of the best in Austin. I had several torn ligaments that he didn’t know if he could fix and he did a fantastic job. Her bone spur will probably need surgery. I feel so bad for her because she is just in so much pain and gave up on taking pain medication as it did nothing. The hard core pai meds did zero for her. The Oxycodone at least helped a little so the doctor prescribed an extended release version of it so she can sleep at night and after going round and round for weeks with the insurance company they will not cover it as they say it is not medically necessary. Complete BS!! I told her to then at least get a refill of the regular Oxycodone but she is just tired of dealing with it and doesn’t like taking medication anyways so she is just dealing with the pain of both.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Posting the quoted info/article from the COVID thread as it may be relevant. Pay particular attention to the 'Bolded in Red' info re: Shingles from an Israeli study...
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Japanese Surgeon Calls for Suspension of COVID Boosters

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...ai&utm_medium=search

In a letter to the peer-reviewed journal Virology, a Japanese cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Kenji Yamamoto, has called for the discontinuation of COVID-19 booster shots. “As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued,” Yamamoto wrote. Among his urgent concerns are the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, which, in some cases, has been lethal to patients.

Yamamoto works at Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka, Japan. In the letter he explains that he and his colleagues have “encountered cases of infections that are difficult to control,” including some that occurred after open-heart surgery and were still not under control after several weeks of treatment with multiple antibiotics.

These patients, says Yamamoto, showed signs of being immunocompromised, and some of them died.

Yamamoto believes their suppressed immune function is likely to have been caused by COVID-19 vaccination.

It is rare for a cardiac surgeon to get involved in government vaccination policy. It is even rarer for a practicing medical doctor to express an opinion like this that flies in the face of the medical status quo in a prestigious medical journal, and for the medical journal itself to publish the opinion.

Angelina Farella, MD: ‘It’s an All-Out Red Alert’
Other clinicians, too, who have never spoken publicly before are also voicing similar concerns.

“The signals in the best sources we have currently available, which is our VAERS data, have been screaming,” said Dr. Angelina Farella, a pediatrician based in Webster, Texas who has expanded her practice into family medicine and has been treating COVID patients when other doctors in her area refused to see them.

“It’s an all-out red-alert, about heart disease, deaths, and vaccine injury,” said Farella. In over 25 years of practicing medicine, which, Farella said, has included giving vaccinations to children every day, she has never seen such a dangerous vaccine.

In his letter to Virology, Yamamoto cited a Swedish study that quietly reported that eight to nine months after vaccination with two doses, the COVID-19 vaccinated subjects were more likely to get COVID than their unvaccinated controls. The Swedish researchers only included this information in a graph.

But their study lends evidence to the idea that the vaccines may indeed be suppressing immune function.

Vaccine-induced immune disruption is further supported by Israeli and Indian studies that demonstrated an increased likelihood of shingles following COVID vaccination.

Shingles is an extremely painful condition caused by a reactivation of the same virus that causes chickenpox in children. The Israeli study reported a risk ratio of 1.43, meaning that vaccination raised the risk of developing shingles by 43 percent.
People are most susceptible to shingles when their immune systems are suppressed or compromised.

Concerns Over Lipid Nanoparticles

Another Swedish study, published December 2021 in iScience, demonstrated that mRNA encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles, as it is in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, is highly inflammatory and can account for the fever and body aches frequently reported by those who receive the vaccines.

According to Pfizer’s “Nonclinical Overview” of the BioNTech vaccine, these lipid nanoparticles “distribute to” the liver as well as to the spleen, adrenal glands, and ovaries, potentially compromising immune function.

“I have nightmares about lipid nanoparticles,” said Dr. Naomi Wolf during a talk she gave at a conference in Ashland, Oregon on Saturday, July 30.

Spike Protein Damaging Endothelial Tissue

The mRNA vaccines recruit cells in the body to produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Exosomes expressing the spike protein are found circulating in the bloodstream by 14 days after the first dose of vaccine and continue to circulate for more than four months, according to a 2021 research published in the Journal of Immunology, cited by Yamamoto.

Both the spike protein itself and the antibodies produced to neutralize it can damage vascular endothelial tissue.

The endothelium is a thin membrane that lines the inside of blood vessels that carry vital nutrients to all the organs in the body.

Damaging the endothelial cells lining the blood vessels can cause bleeding irregularities with dire consequences.

At the hospital where Dr. Yamamoto practices, they screen people before surgery something called heparin-induced thrombocytopenia antibodies.

Heparin is a drug commonly used to prevent clotting, including during open-heart surgery.

But people exposed to heparin sometimes develop antibodies that attack their own platelets, reducing the available number and, paradoxically, causing platelets to clump together as clots. That’s the exact opposite of the desired effect from using heparin.

One of Yamamoto’s concerns is that his hospital has seen an unusually high number of positive tests for heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT) antibodies since COVID vaccination began.

According to a September 2021 letter published in the journal Thrombosis, heparin exposure isn’t the only thing that can cause HIT.

In fact, COVID vaccination can cause heparin-induced thrombocytopenia as well.

When this condition follows COVID vaccination, however, it is known as vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT).

VITT can be very dangerous. It is one of the few adverse events that vaccine compensation review boards in various countries have acknowledged to be caused by COVID-19 vaccines.

Although government officials have insisted that vaccine-induced thrombocytic thrombocytopenia is a “rare” reaction, many of its victims have died.

According to Yamamoto, Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka, Japan has seen several waves of VITT cases since COVID-19 vaccination began.

The increased likelihood of thrombosis, as well as of stubborn infections due to suppressed immune function, are two main reasons Yamamoto argues that doctors must record vaccination status prior to doing any surgeries, including gathering information about the dates of vaccination, and that the COVID-19 booster program must be halted.

Dr. Angelina Farella agrees.

“I think it’s absolutely imperative that doctors know when their patients are boosted or vaccinated against COVID-19 using one of the current injections,” she said, including finding out which brand a patient has received, as well as the lot number.

Farella said she believes doctors should also be meticulously documenting bad outcomes among their patients and that anecdotal evidence is instructive.

“Five-year-olds dying suddenly is not normal,” Farella said. “It’s not normal to see very healthy very fit young people dropping dead on playing fields. These are stories that we’ve never heard before and there’s only been one change: vaccine mandates for students, athletes, and health care workers.”

It is possible that some of these unexpected and unexplained deaths may be due to undiagnosed issues caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus itself. But, Farella said, she believes it is more likely that catastrophic heart events and unusual blood clotting among young people are being caused by the vaccines, not the virus.

Farella also insisted that many people are getting vaccinated who do not need to be.

“You don’t boost against a disease process that a patient has already had. People who have had COVID and been vaccinated, they’re still being encouraged to get another booster shot. It makes zero sense from a medical standpoint.”

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times. Epoch Health welcomes professional discussion and friendly debate. To submit an opinion piece, please follow these guidelines and submit through our form here.

I sincerely hope your wife's pain/difficulties subside soon! Frown

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Just took my second Shringrix II shot on FRI

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Just took my second Shringrix II shot on FRI

How long did you wait between shots?

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post