SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A very special thank you to our friend dave7378
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A very special thank you to our friend dave7378 Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers to both of you!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing. I needed a positive story this morning.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 965 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nice job of paying it forward!

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a summer cold and a sore back. That’s the first time I’ve smiled all day. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1178 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I am so glad I clicked on this thread. We all need a reminder from time to time that there are great people doing wonderful things for others out of a selfless desire to help and be kind. Given the way reading the OP's initial post and some of the other comments effected me, I guess I didn't realize how much I needed to read something like this until I did.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 902 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks - this is great to hear about! Smile I am inspired!

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4010 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sounds like good people sharing good Karma. Well done

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That story made my night. Thank you for sharing.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4365 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post