Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Banned |
https://www.breitbart.com/tech...ponents-in-the-neck/ I’m definitely her political opponent, so is she threatening me? Lucky for her I believe in equal rights. & lefts! | ||
|
| Political Cynic |
she is more than welcome to come over here and give it a try I'll even pay for her airfare [B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC | |||
|
Frangas non Flectes![]() |
Poon punching political opponents. Ok, then. ______________________________________________ "If the truth shall kill them, let them die.” "A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over a man who cannot read." | |||
|
| Member |
More evidence of the intelligencia of the left, giving reason and approval to their minions in the black hoodies and bandanas to go assault somebody you don't politically agree with. SHE, would never go out and do such a thing, it's a mere figure of speech BUT, she said it and you can't unring that bell. Keep it up... | |||
|
posting without pants![]() |
A stiff breeze would probably hurt more. Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up." | |||
|
| Political Cynic |
yeah, but I plan on hitting back - never said her's would land [B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC | |||
|
Member![]() |
I don't mind. Just so I get my Happy Ending. | |||
|
| is circumspective |
Poon punch, meet taint punch. "We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities." | |||
|
| Member |
The comments are glorius. "A punch by professor Poon would be a 'poon-tang'" "And I think about my loves,well I've had a few. Well,I'm sorry that I hurt them, did I hurt you too" I Was Wrong--Social D. | |||
|
Drill Here, Drill Now![]() |
Prof Poon has a bit of tang in her tweets Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer. | |||
|
| Wait, what? |
If a white anyone said they would neck punch her dumb ass for disagreeing politically, the media would be all over them like poon on tang. “Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Sorry, can't get past the name. | |||
|
| Go ahead punk, make my day |
"OiYan Poon" | |||
|
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
"The Almighty, He put some livin' things on this earth so a man can eat." - Festus Haggen, Gunsmoke | |||
|
| Member |
From the internet... /po͞on/ Learn to pronounce nouninformal•Australian noun: poon; plural noun: poons a simple or foolish person. "what possessed her to shack up with a poon like you?" | |||
|
Member![]() |
No kidding, when I was in the Army as a lab assistant at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, there were two Asian PhDs. One was Dr. Lily Tang, the other was Dr. Bing Poon. And they shared an office. The Poon-Tang office. Seriously. Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet. - Dave Barry "Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it) | |||
|
Member![]() |
Wang Chung? Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | |||
|
Lost![]() |
Hitting low/left means she's jerking/slapping the trigger. | |||
|
| Happiness is Vectored Thrust |
Kick her in the taint Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew. | |||
|
Get Off My Lawn![]() |
"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965 | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

