SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new group recognizes the worth of firearms for self defense
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new group recognizes the worth of firearms for self defense Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
They only train with Mannlichers.

Big Grin

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
So when did the US get ran over by KKK and neonazis? All of a sudden they are around every corner gunning for gays and minorities. All these antifa fucks talking about punching Nazi's in the face, where are the Nazi's they are punching? They don't exist, there are probably a couple thousand across the entire country. These trigger warning guys are preparing for a battle that's simply not going to happen.

The only reason they are getting air time is that *one* extra nutty, nut decided to drive into a group of people. The more effective fight against these people is to ignore and marginalize them. Let them have their rally once or twice a year, then crawl back into their hole of loserness where they can blame the blacks, jews, and gays for all their failures in life.

Love how the article lumps conservatives in with neo nazis. I'm conservative, I've never seen a neo Nazi or kkk member in real life. Get out of here with that bull shit.

They're not the only ones.

https://www.austinchronicle.co...aled.reddawn1984.jpg

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
NRA Certified Instructor Gerald Fitzpatrick.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
NRA Certified Instructor Gerald Fitzpatrick.

His instructor partner is Patrick Fitzgerald.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I hope they're training in Ernest.

Help, help! May day! May day! Christmas Day! Colombus Day!

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2050 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They'll never master a pistol. They'll always limp-wrist it.

Posts: 17253 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've never seen a neo Nazi or kkk member in real life. Get out of here with that bull shit.

That's because despite VA's protestations to the contrary, Virginia isn't really the South. In the real South these retards definitely exist. I've seen groups of them on random street corners, in full garb, in broad daylight, several times in my life, in multiple Cities/States.

Are there armies of them lurking about, no, but don't think it's all made up, that it's just some slur to hurt conservatives, because it most certainly isn't. These asshats are real, at least in Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida, or - The South... Smile

And don't think it's limited to those literally avowed as and adorned in Nazi garb. In many areas the difference between a moron in a white sheet and a garden variety Nigger-Hater and a typical God Hates Fags supporter is a thin and largely irrelevant line, on a good day.

I've lost or otherwise quit associating with friends, coworkers, relatives, neighbors, bosses, employees, and other associates and acquaintances over this very thing, numerous times in my life, and that's just the ones I've literally witnessed being hateful fuckups in person.

I've seen it and them in school, college, work, church, military, at hunting camps, in bars, and more, including, as I said above, standing on the fucking street corner in town in full KKK garb; but that's just the dumb and obvious ones, the subtle ones are more pervasive.

And to deny it is either naive or disingenuous. Of course the opposition likes to exaggerate this and anything else that suits them, but that's not the same thing as it being bullshit. Not at all. I met my first Klan-tard in Middle School, in a typical middle class neighborhood.

And that was in the 80s, and since... I've seen David Duke speak on college campus in the deep South in the 90s... And I've heard vile and vicious hateful talk regarding black people and gays more times that I could possibly count in my life, including the Klan in the '00s+.

I have close friends with kids from mixed couples, whose families are deep south, white as white gets, debutante sorts, who disavow their own grandchildren because they're half black, or others that disavow their kids because they're gay, from all over the spectrum.

If you've not seen it, consider yourself lucky, but don't believe for a second that it's fake, or that it's limited to the ones stupid enough to put a white sheet over their head or an armband on, these are the small and obvious groups... most are much more subtle.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
So, the Nazis and KKK are located in the South. Good to know.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
So, the Nazis and KKK are located in the South. Good to know.

And now they're EVERYWHERE! Most of Sigforum is actually.

Btw, See ya'll at the next Assless Chap/Sig Shoot/Chili Cook Off/Cross Burning!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
"...angling over a mowed field..."

Uh-huh Frown

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post