SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new group recognizes the worth of firearms for self defense
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new group recognizes the worth of firearms for self defense Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
"Lore McSpadden never touched a gun before the Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club started this past year. Now McSpadden is among the shooters routinely yelling, "Pull!" and blasting at clay pigeons angling over a mowed field near Rochester…"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/b...lgbtq-gun-group/amp/

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
This is not necessarily a good thing.

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Lore McSpadden?? Bwahahahahahaha

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Lore McSpadden?? Bwahahahahahaha

"Pull!"

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club

(laughs)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Drama queens with poor emotional control...... Armed?

Great!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4653 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Pink Pistols, Trigger Warning, whoever.

I'm glad they're getting trained.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
There's a decocking joke in here somewhere...

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I hope they're training in Ernest.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And a trap-shooting joke, and a break-open joke, and a breech-loading joke and...RNshooter's right.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
"They’re out there and they’re a threat to pretty much anyone who disagrees with them on anything, but more so for people who are part of groups lacking approval by their warped ideology"

Maybe that applies to Neo-Nazis, but equally or more so to Antifa and BLM a-holes

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

As long as Ernest is into that sort of thing, I guess that's ok. Razz

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hope they know the impotence of being Ernest....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Lets pray they go balls deep in their training.

From the article:

Trigger Warning members are anxious about armed and organized extremists who seem increasingly emboldened. Their response has a touch of symmetry to it: They started a club to teach members how to take up arms. “It’s a way to assert our strength,” said Jake Allen, 27, who helped form the group. “Often, queer people are thought of as being weak, as being defenseless, and I think in many ways this pushes back against that. And I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.

These nancy boys actually believe the mainstream media. They believe the nonsense spewing from the flapping guns of Rachel Madcow - that neo-Nazi white supremacist gun owners are a huge threat in today's society, especially against gays and trannys.

What a bunch of cock gobbling losers.

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I guess once someone showed old Lore how to reach around and cock that thing, it's all over but the crying.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
So when did the US get ran over by KKK and neonazis? All of a sudden they are around every corner gunning for gays and minorities. All these antifa fucks talking about punching Nazi's in the face, where are the Nazi's they are punching? They don't exist, there are probably a couple thousand across the entire country. These trigger warning guys are preparing for a battle that's simply not going to happen.

The only reason they are getting air time is that *one* extra nutty, nut decided to drive into a group of people. The more effective fight against these people is to ignore and marginalize them. Let them have their rally once or twice a year, then crawl back into their hole of loserness where they can blame the blacks, jews, and gays for all their failures in life.

Love how the article lumps conservatives in with neo nazis. I'm conservative, I've never seen a neo Nazi or kkk member in real life. Get out of here with that bull shit.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I mean it was a neo-Nazi that shot up that Pulse club ...........oh, wait...

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8365 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
They only train with Mannlichers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ernest who?
Ernest Kominya?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:

I hope they know the impotence of being Ernest....

I earnestly don't want to be Ernest. At least not in this case.

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post